Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/
lORI, when r u coming to brazil? T>T
lORI, when r u coming to brazil? T>T



Any celebrations? Cakes, cookies, or others?SureMay I tag along if you want to go to Japan?
Happy Lolo's day!Any celebrations? Cakes, cookies, or others?
...I'd love it!
...do you have a specific place in mind?
Anywhere in Japan with sakura. And lots of manga and anime crafts.Sure...I'd love it!
...do you have a specific place in mind?
And thanks!...mom made a cake and lasagna, and I got a scarf! Cool shiz!


Who is Lola?Is it your bday? O.O
OMG, we have Lolo, Lola and Lala here XD

...it's just my name day
Well you know that ASOIAF has its roots in european culture...so this is more like a european customI thought only in ASOIAF people had name day o.o
Hmmm...I dunno...it sounds familiar, but I forget stuff soLola? Oh... Lola...
It's a sweet member of MH staff '-'




...Well...I did teach Banderas all he knows, so...'Cause he's a vamp *-* A Toreador D: ... but still a vamp *-*

My money is on stomach problems....yepSomeone made that big dude cry...
That watery thing doesn't look like spit at all u.u

interesting explanationSomeone made that big dude cry...
That watery thing doesn't look like spit at all u.u
