Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

When I'll have some money...but only after Japan...but first I need a job...oh...but first I need to finish uni...

Soon, very soon:oh

I really wanna go though:scry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

May I tag along if you want to go to Japan? :wtf

Happy Lolo's day! :party Any celebrations? Cakes, cookies, or others?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

May I tag along if you want to go to Japan? :wtf

Happy Lolo's day! :party Any celebrations? Cakes, cookies, or others?
Sure:wtf...I'd love it!:yay...do you have a specific place in mind?

And thanks!...mom made a cake and lasagna, and I got a scarf! Cool shiz!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

But... It's not his birthday. What's this lolo day then, eyh?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

I want to know as well
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

Sure:wtf...I'd love it!:yay...do you have a specific place in mind?

And thanks!...mom made a cake and lasagna, and I got a scarf! Cool shiz!
Anywhere in Japan with sakura. And lots of manga and anime crafts. :zomg

Now I truly wonder if it is your birthday. :headscratch
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

Is it your bday? O.O

OMG, we have Lolo, Lola and Lala here XD
Who is Lola?:XD

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

:lmao...it's just my name day:amuse
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

I thought only in ASOIAF people had name day o.o
Well you know that ASOIAF has its roots in european culture...so this is more like a european custom
Lola? Oh... Lola...
It's a sweet member of MH staff '-'
Hmmm...I dunno...it sounds familiar, but I forget stuff so -_-;
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

bene...why is your set so creepy?? :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

Because Nihei rules :hmph
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

speaking of creepy stuff...your set is a hair-raiser as well :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: It's Lolo day!! \o/

XD...Nihei rules indeed...if it's creepy, then I can say....Just as planned:plot...

I like the creepy, I like the weird...this one set is a bit mild though IMO

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

'Cause he's a vamp *-* A Toreador D: ... but still a vamp *-*
Well...I did teach Banderas all he knows, so...:cheez

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Someone made that big dude cry...
That watery thing doesn't look like spit at all u.u
My money is on stomach problems....yep:nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top