Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread
The tickets would cost a fortune.
The tickets would cost a fortune.
, something about Dujardin I think... the two beers kicked in very fast, with nothing in my stomach and after a 2h/walk&1h/run session...
He looks young, around one year old ?Were you fapping?The French guy won the competition.
Best vid so far.
Love watching people doing random things.
Don't know if he was, but I'm totally guiltyWere you fapping?

.........sorry 
You were hypnotized too?Fap fap...did his video have a time lapse or something...
And why is everyone recording While barely awake?

I never said I would do it...hehe!ABOUT FUCKING TIME

bitch please.I never said I would do it...hehe!
of course I am. hes liking like all of my posts how could i notGermy is in love with Teub!
I bet soon he'll be singing Lady Marmalade to him.
You look like updated Little Finger, Teub O: !
What were you driking? XD
Shin is indeed cute, right? *-* He's 8months old xD
And it's not a problem, Teub '-' You just have to recording another one showing us your [unnamed] city ^-^
(I imagined Teub to be completely different xD)

Heyof course I am. hes liking like all of my posts how could i not![]()

subscribe..nevertheless, is nice to see himYeah, for some reason I imagined him differently too...

Updated Little Finger ? Explanation ! I kindly request one, pretty please ?You look like updated Little Finger, Teub O: !
What were you driking? XD
I might just do that next monday, if it snows sunday like it's supposed, and if it's sunny like it's also supposed to, it should be pretty ; or at least I could film a few rushs at the nearby Parc de Sceaux.And it's not a problem, Teub '-' You just have to recording another one showing us your [unnamed] city ^-^
Yeah, for some reason I imagined him differently too...like quirkier or hobo-like![]()
If only... I can do hobo-like though. I'll try.I thought he was black cuz of his set.