Member Video Post Discussion Thread

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

The tickets would cost a fortune.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,436
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

My apologies Farfalla (and everyone of course) for not following your idea, I recorded and started uploading this piece of pointless whatever before watching your video. My city isn't interesting I guess, but I'll be happy to show to y'all a bit of Sakai and Tahara (and maybe Sado Island too) in 4~5 months from now.

Btw, if anyone can decipher what I said while speaking silently, congrats *levédechapeau*. I don't remember well -_-;, something about Dujardin I think... the two beers kicked in very fast, with nothing in my stomach and after a 2h/walk&1h/run session...

Btw^2, Shin really is cute. :zomg He looks young, around one year old ?

Btw^3, sorry for not giving any idea in the video either. But, if the next videoster wants to, she/he could use her/his favourite song as a background to her/his video, in addition to Farfalla's proposal of filming his/her city ?

Btw^4, what's running in the background is Mobroder's A Disco Opera.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Were you fapping?
Don't know if he was, but I'm totally guilty :imslow

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

But seriously, that was a pretty funny and random video.

Xad looked exhausted from having night-watch duty, good to see the puppies though.

Nana looked like she was going to freeze up and panic at the beginning, but she loosened up a bit. The part where she sat down towards the end was hilarious in a clumsy way :hee .........sorry :fail
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Fap fap...did his video have a time lapse or something...

And why is everyone recording While barely awake?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

digital, you next!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Fap fap...did his video have a time lapse or something...

And why is everyone recording While barely awake?
You were hypnotized too? :zomg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I am probably the only guy that hasn't shown his face on here...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

ABOUT FUCKING TIME
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Germy is in love with Teub!
I bet soon he'll be singing Lady Marmalade to him.
You look like updated Little Finger, Teub O: !
What were you driking? XD

Shin is indeed cute, right? *-* He's 8months old xD
And it's not a problem, Teub '-' You just have to recording another one showing us your [unnamed] city ^-^
(I imagined Teub to be completely different xD)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Yeah, for some reason I imagined him differently too...like quirkier or hobo-like :imslow
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I thought he was black cuz of his set.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I never said I would do it...hehe!
bitch please.

Germy is in love with Teub!
I bet soon he'll be singing Lady Marmalade to him.
You look like updated Little Finger, Teub O: !
What were you driking? XD

Shin is indeed cute, right? *-* He's 8months old xD
And it's not a problem, Teub '-' You just have to recording another one showing us your [unnamed] city ^-^
(I imagined Teub to be completely different xD)
of course I am. hes liking like all of my posts how could i not :zomg
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Yeah, for some reason I imagined him differently too...
subscribe..nevertheless, is nice to see him:derp
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,436
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

You look like updated Little Finger, Teub O: !
What were you driking? XD
Updated Little Finger ? Explanation ! I kindly request one, pretty please ?
I was drinking Red Desperados, which is a truly refreshing drink, best served cold of course (even after 3h in -4°C).

And it's not a problem, Teub '-' You just have to recording another one showing us your [unnamed] city ^-^
I might just do that next monday, if it snows sunday like it's supposed, and if it's sunny like it's also supposed to, it should be pretty ; or at least I could film a few rushs at the nearby Parc de Sceaux.

Yeah, for some reason I imagined him differently too...like quirkier or hobo-like :imslow
I thought he was black cuz of his set.
If only... I can do hobo-like though. I'll try.
 
Top