I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I don't have any ulterior motive except to ignore you guys. :p
But you acknowledged us through writing that you were ignoring us :derp


WAIT DON'T :gwah
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How else do you want me to say it? :?bunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

do not say it :yelling
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Okie dokie

Anyway, what's up?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

nm still re-reading ubel blatt. You should try it, a lot of dark fantasy on it.
after that, i'll read your story.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I'll check it one day. Right now I'm reading The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Well this is just a simple song

ah i didn't read a single book since age, except college books :sweat
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Oh it's out then ? He is starting his long serie à la Robert Jordan with it, right ? How is it so far ?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

@scav
LOL I know what you mean. I didn't read any books while I was in college either. So many papers and whatnot got in the way.

@gats
Only one book is out in that series and the sequel is supposed to be out next year, I think.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Hi hi, :chu

How are you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

I'm fine. I'm going to find something to eat then I'll try to write more. ^^

And you? :chu
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Sounds good, what do you feel like eating today? :amuse

I'm just going through a list of staff for a client and calling to find out whether or not they're still committed to working the Olympics. You can just hear in the "erm"s and "ahhh"s and "well"s whether or not they are serious about the work, then I take them off. But I'm gonna stop for a bit and have my lunch now. :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Dunno. I'm still busy giving bath to the animals. :XD Sophie put up a fight at first but then she was resigned to her fate. My mom and I found ~20 fleas on her. :scry

Have a good lunch~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Dunno. I'm still busy giving bath to the animals. :XD Sophie put up a fight at first but then she was resigned to her fate. My mom and I found ~20 fleas on her. :scry

Have a good lunch~
Resigned to her fate? joining the dark side are we? :3c

EEEKKK! :iik that much? guess it's from all her trips out of the house maybe lol

Thanks, I had Cooked noodles in hoisin(?) sauce :blush
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

My mom had an iron grip on her while I was giving her a bath. She would cry occasionally though, which sounded pretty pitiful. Thank god, she's not a biter.

Yeah, I think so too. I told my mom that she is not allowed to go outside ever again. LOL

How was it? I usually have hoisin with my pho. ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

How was it? I usually have hoisin with my pho. ^^
It was nice, I have it occasionally from the supermarket near my work so it's one of my faves. It's not heavy and has slices of chicken in it too :amuse

What did you end up having?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Well this is just a simple song

@xi0
I'll get to it... eventually

@goldb
I had leftover bánh xèo.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Well this is just a simple song

Figured out which avy you gonna have yet? :poke

I edited the Iron Man one if you want that one :hee



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top