- Joined
- Jun 28, 2012
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 247
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Fault of Olympic Games, many animes have dropped the past two weeks, don't worry. =)
Can I have a tissue please? ;~; I just..All of my feels....
DDDD
I did too... different from the manga (where Franklin shoots the guy with his bullets).I liked feitan slicing the guys head off.
And as such ,the yorknew arc has begun! Madhouse is definitely taking it up a notch.
Your expecting too much then. Just hope the animation continues to be as good as it is now with the occasional Gon vs Hisoka type animation. The quality of animation in this show exceeds most shonen anime out right.(looking at you Naruto Shippuden)I'm fine with how the animation is choppy sometimes..for now (they better step it up on GI though). I just hope to God when it comes to GI or Ant arc, almost every fight should be at the level of the Hisoka vs Gon fight. For now, it's fine for me since it's kind of been there done that thing. It's really hard to top the 99 hand drawn fight animations. I mean, in one scene animation/artwork looks like flash, in the next 5 mins it's like super eyegasm.
Yeah. Guess you're right. Gone are the times of good ol' hand drawn animations. And oh my God, Naruto? That thing fluctuates like crazy..Your expecting too much then. Just hope the animation continues to be as good as it is now with the occasional Gon vs Hisoka type animation. The quality of animation in this show exceeds most shonen anime out right.(looking at you Naruto Shippuden)
Yes please.On that note, I want to see Feitan vs. Killua someday.

Yup, pretty much all my thoughts summarized.I'm fine with how the animation is choppy sometimes..for now (they better step it up on GI though).