I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

For a sec there before I scrolled all the way down I thought it said 115 pages! :nowant

Intervention Specialist? what does that entail?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

LOL There would be no way I have a chapter that long. :XD

Intervention specialist is another term for special ed. teacher. ^^

---------- Post added August 26, 2012 at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was August 23, 2012 at 04:22 PM ----------

Ch. 7 has been completed!

Sorry, but it seems like my later chapters are getting longer and longer. LOL :sweat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Surprise for the day:


:chu
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

OMG, that is so cute! :luv

:chu
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

You're welcome :amuse

How's things, aren't you working today?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Good. No job today, unfortunately.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Good. No job today, unfortunately.
Chin up, you can focus on other stuff though or just laze around like me :hip
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Surprise for the day:


:chu
A heart on the belly. :wtf
For real ?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

That is my plan. :derp Right now, I'm editing the character profile and encyclopedia posts and making a map of Isha since the next chapter takes place there.

You're off today as well?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

That's productive. I'm off today too; finished watching FMA: Brotherhood a while ago and now gotta clean my room and put my holiday clothes through the wash :bored then I'm gonna go on amazon


Who's character profiles are you doing? I remember you saying you'd only do detailed ones of the main characters/Ilmarians right?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

That sounds like fun. For Amazon, you mean the website, right? Or something else?

I finished the post and yes, only the MCs will have detailed descriptions. The rest just have a short description. I usually worked on the MC's profile before I write the chapter so I won't forgot what his or her personality is like and won't make him or her OOC. For example, I'm planning to work on Hessin's since he's is the protagonist of the next chapter.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

That sounds like fun. For Amazon, you mean the website, right? Or something else?
Yes, the website....:huh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

LOL Sorry, but I've been up since 5:40 AM since I'm kinda out of it.

For some reason, I thought you were going to some restaurant called Amazon for lunch. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

LOL Sorry, but I've been up since 5:40 AM since I'm kinda out of it.

For some reason, I thought you were going to some restaurant called Amazon for lunch. :XD
.................
............
...................
..............................:comfort there there...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

LOL

:chu
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

10,000th





Oh man, I've got nothing more to look forward to anymore....:bored​
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Awww... you decided to post your 10,000th post in my thread.

Congrats! :confetti
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

You sound surprised? :heh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

Well... you were talking about how you wanted to keep your post count as 9,999 so I thought you would have delayed the inevitable a little longer. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell

I did consider that for a few minutes, then the opportunity to post here came up; so I didn't wanna delay it and rather post somewhere meaningful :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top