- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Exams, exams, exams, exams .............. SUMMER!
So, tell me, Mr. Moderator, why should I start liking seinen? ^^
---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------
(You could say my first language is
English 
(No matter the language my grammar always sucks though
)
So, tell me, Mr. Moderator, why should I start liking seinen? ^^
---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------
Screw that I speak Only English and JapaneseIndeed, our language is very similar as well.![]()
(You could say my first language is
English 
(No matter the language my grammar always sucks though
)

Seinen is underground and alternative, you never know what you might stumble upon. Have you tried anything?
And he asks :



)
So yeah, just dislike and criticize.