Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE!
M3J 3x(Farfalla/Naomi, Raito/faust, L/Imperium)
Raito/faust 3x(Watari/frosty, rem/midoban, aiber/lawlett)
Naomi/farfalla 2x(Orgz/Raye, ryuk/evil)
ryuk/evil 2x(mikami/kdowns, near/banana)
Mello/jorped 1x(xadyu/Matsuda)
Aizawa/xi0 1x(M3J)
L/imperium 1x(charlie/Kiyomi)
Jealous/mazino 1x(3c/shido)
Niichan/soichiro 1x(mazino/jealous)
banana/near 1x(mello/jorped)
16 out of 22 votes.
Update.
I will be more active from now on, but honestly at this point of the game i don't really know what to say or to vote for. Anyway, i am gonna vote kill BBB, because Nero pisses me off.
I will likely have time to get on tomorrow morning (going out tonight like I said), but in case I don't have time/get laid/feel awful/whatever, to make a proper opinion about anyone (no one really stands that out to me at the moment, Faust is excited, but that's about it), I will cast a random vote on one of the single time posters at this moment. Using a random number generator it hit Mazino.
Thus vote kill Mazino.
faust this active reminds me of the first game where he was the bomb,2-3 he was quiet ...so maybe hes the bomb again
(i know u are asking imp)but...
niichan being mafia so often in the last games makes it unlikely that hes mafia again, but him repeating xio made him suspicious though its no real reason(or evidence) ..
frosty acted like that in the last game too,makes me think of him as townie
u also seem to be a townie,if i judge ur playstyle right,cuz u were like that the other times too,and always townie ...m3j well voting him cuz hes a noob is no reason for me,dont wanna do that
so im going with Votekill Niichan
ok I'll vote just so I don't end hostkilled. Vote Kill Ryuk
I haven't read the thread. I'll do so after I get back from work.
Interesting theory about Faust being mafia actually...I seen him in 2 games and he was barely active posting random OP(fml) gifs instead of any concrete ideas. But now he kind of said something that could be put into the senseful category and obvi dissapeared. Imo there is a good chance he could be mafio, atleast better chances than anyone here. Lawl is also a bit too jumpy imo. But he wouldn't play like that if he was mafia, he usually doesn't, or maybe he is using reverse psycology on me now...Well anyway Letss see where this gets us Vote kill faust
Vote: Evil3ye
He's being way too agressive here.
A game with that many players is not easy. I cannot decide whether it makes most sense to go after the active player, who talk a lot (Mej, Faust, Haku, xi0), the discreetly active, who make a constant appearance but don't contribute much (niichan, Imp, Midoban, Xadyu and Moa) or the rather very passive rest.
However, I will make some vote to get something started now. VOTEKILL FARFALLA
It not because of her saying she would be busy during the beginning period, except on weekends (if I remember correctly), it the unwillingness to read all posts, and limiting herself to those which received some thanks. This I thought is something really odd, especially for Farfalla. I can see her having a mafia role this time and that being the reason.
As for Imp, his playing style reminds me a lot of when he was the Serial Killer. I am having an eye on him, he could very well have the Mentor role, but I will not vote him out yet, before having something more to go by.
In other games you also had an important role (bomb and doctor) your reaction to the vote was not the same ... was more random and you did not care much for explaining things.
Let's look at the explanations
1) For what mafia would draw attention? So there is a chance of it being more Bomb than a Mafia and you still voted for him
2) Even though it may have a role you feel unsafe? A noob can be influenced by mafias, like the townies. He still has a chance to protect the city
3) Okay, in that I agree.
I dont know ... has something different here. By now, Vote kill Raito
Usually on Day 1 I go with the reasoning "vote for whoever will be the biggest liability whether they're mafia or not", unless there's someone really suspicious of course. This time there's no one very suspicious and no one who seems to be a nuisance to the game. Maybe it's because DD is hosting this time...
Thus, I'll cast a random vote upon someone who hasn't already gotten any. Vote kill Naomi. Sorry, darling.
VOTE KILL JORPED.
You know.. because.. he's Mello...
And I'm Matsuda..
10 fuckong pages xDDDD
sowwyw i gotta go to bed and i coudlnt rea\dt thing during the nightvote kill milly just cuause thise fucker wnt wear the fucking avy i made!!
---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------
new rule foir ,my nexrt posts: i'll onluy read the post that gets likes/thaksn !
they'll etiehr be funny or important, KOL
A lot members are playing safe here and the only two that are somewhat suspicious are only Imp and Faust.
Faust voting for someone simply due to the fact that m3j did not have an avatar and imp being annoyed by him.
Could this be an elaborate scheme by the mafia?
At this point - those two are the only ones that I am suspicious.
I'm a bit suprised that imp would loose his cool and vote for someone like that.
My vote goes for him.
Vote to kill Impy
I was facing the same problem. I probably won't be back online for like 16 hours and as the game began 22 hours ago, I should make it under the 48 hour cap that DD originally gave us, as that only only be 38 hours, but if by chance DD ends it early, I'd be left without having made a vote, which sort of forces me to vote now. I can always change it later.
Vote Kill Faust.
It's perhaps not the best vote I've ever made in the Mafia Game, but my reasoning is that Faust was oddly active with spam and posts about DN lore. It seemed out of character for him and he seemed overly excited. There's a chance that he's a Mafia member, you never know, but it would be a role that he could be more excited with.
Just fucking read the rules. It cant be that hard. Jezus. And when you vote make sure its in bold so dd can see it.
Votekill M3J
random vote for now might change it tomorrow or the following days
VOTE KILL M3J
My Stupid Reason of my vote:
He's the only player who doesn't have a death note avatar
Oh. Do we have to vote the first day? If so, then Votekill Gary. If not, then I shall wait another day if I still survive.
If you don't trust me, then not my problem. You will when I die later on.
Do not blame me. Blame Farfy.
16 out of 22 votes.
Update.
Well anyway Letss see where this gets us Vote kill faust

