---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------
Why would you do that?![]()
trolling
---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------
Why would you do that?![]()
---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------RIP, innocent Curry Badger. True trolling bro!
Yeah, true that.trolling
I'm like a scientist, I'm curious and want to see how things happen. Like Orochimaru, I love seeing things in motion.Why would you do that?![]()
As in, you made me play this game. <_< People keep bitching at me for doing it wrong or spoiling it or whatever they yelled at me for here.Well it doesn't matter as much...lets see who wins
---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------
Yes, blame me. I obviously overestimated you![]()
Why? I wanted to see something. Would probably impact me for the next few games I play. Which I hopefully don't fuck up.I was trying to be serious for a minute. I'd thought he'd do better than this, or at least take more interest in it. I am disappoint.

Jorped is also talking quite a bit.I got to agree with Farfalla, Hakuteiken was a big gain for the game, M3j not so much.![]()

That's some nice way to clear your name, thought I'm not sure if I had enough effect to cancel out himWell I'll say it's a net gain then since I asked Haku to play as well![]()


That's probably the most memorable moment from any game I've been involved inYou should look at the pokemon game 3c... And look at how teubier played freeman role.
And damn I really miss playing this game!
