Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No, we definitely underestimated him. He lived up to his persona.

RIP, innocent Curry Badger. True trolling bro!
---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Yeah, true that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was trying to be serious for a minute. I'd thought he'd do better than this, or at least take more interest in it. I am disappoint.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why would you do that? :oh
I'm like a scientist, I'm curious and want to see how things happen. Like Orochimaru, I love seeing things in motion.

Now that I claimed to be a good liar, would I get killed first? If people think I'm mafia, whether I am or not, can I convince them otherwise? if I claim to be mafia, would people believe me? If I do get discovered as mafia, can I bullshit my way out of it like I did with Werewolf?

The gameplay is completely different on forum because it's much slower and not everyone who plays is on, unlike with IRC.
Well it doesn't matter as much...lets see who wins :uguu

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------



Yes, blame me. I obviously overestimated you -_-;
As in, you made me play this game. <_< People keep bitching at me for doing it wrong or spoiling it or whatever they yelled at me for here.

Besides, it's all part of the plaaaan. [/Joker]
I was trying to be serious for a minute. I'd thought he'd do better than this, or at least take more interest in it. I am disappoint.
Why? I wanted to see something. Would probably impact me for the next few games I play. Which I hopefully don't fuck up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
True. He had a slow start though. AND HAD TO BE HOST KILLED THE PREVIOUS GAME!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well I'll say it's a net gain then since I asked Haku to play as well :hee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well I'll say it's a net gain then since I asked Haku to play as well :hee
That's some nice way to clear your name, thought I'm not sure if I had enough effect to cancel out him :toc
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm not sure if I could handle this activity if I were a Mafia. Telling lies is a bit difficult for me. Being a cute Townie in my first try sure has helped.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Just get this over-with so we can start planning a new game! I pray I get a more fun role next time.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
What can be more fun that a Freeman role though? :rolleyes:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You should look at the pokemon game 3c... And look at how teubier played freeman role.


And damn I really miss playing this game!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You should look at the pokemon game 3c... And look at how teubier played freeman role.


And damn I really miss playing this game!
That's probably the most memorable moment from any game I've been involved in :rofl


Yeah I was thinking of trying to host to give back to you two at some point but I don't know! Where's Ust anyways?!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I would love to play with digital. I think that happened only once in the game blai did. Which was host-wise screwed up though.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Teubier just struck me as an annoying troll. His "Tai" crap is so annoying to read, lol.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well ust was pretty sad when he heard orgz was playing and said it's a shame he wasn't in, but I don't think he has time to host a game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top