- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 358
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
NO TEEMO NO!
yes we need a teemo so we can gank him. everybody hate teemoNO TEEMO NO!
digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.
I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff![]()
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar![]()
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......
i'm in on the next game....please
![]()
I sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
lol okay, changed.I am katarina now.
That's soooo Charlie!I STARTED PLAYING LOL BECAUSE OF THIS GAME FUCK YOU GUYS I SUCK AT THIS GAME I ONLY PICKED GAREN AFTER ASHE IN THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ALL I DO IS BUTTON MASH HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T REPLY, YOU SLUT D:TAKE ALL THIS LOL DISCUSSION TO THE LOL THREAD!!
I call dibs for the useless character. Is there a Jar Jar Binks in LoL?Speaking of Jar Jar Binks, why don't we have a SW theme at some pointI voted for the wrong option. 6th/7th would be my pick. But it'll probably be 2nd anyway so what does it matter..
I keep reading it as "laugh out loud"-theme...I call dibs for the useless character. Is there a Jar Jar Binks in LoL?


digitaldude said:I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:IN!
I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!
DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:I'm in and
Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:Same as me.
I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.
I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff![]()
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar![]()
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......
i'm in on the next game....please
![]()
I sign up and request Lux!
Can I?![]()
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
So will you join the game orgz?I voted for the wrong option. 6th/7th would be my pick. But it'll probably be 2nd anyway so what does it matter..
I keep reading it as "laugh out loud"-theme...I call dibs for the useless character. Is there a Jar Jar Binks in LoL?
Nevertheless, point taken. I will keep in mind that the first option has one vote less and the second has one more