Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
NO TEEMO NO!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Nidalee
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER]
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I will make a poll to decide the starting date <___<
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've added two days per choice, if a player can't start on a specific day. Example: Lala don't want to start on the 2nd but could start playing at the third, thus she could still choose the first option.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I am katarina now.
lol okay, changed.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I STARTED PLAYING LOL BECAUSE OF THIS GAME FUCK YOU GUYS I SUCK AT THIS GAME I ONLY PICKED GAREN AFTER ASHE IN THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ALL I DO IS BUTTON MASH HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
That's soooo Charlie!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
More people to teach, yayyyyyyyyyy

I can try that, even though I suck :XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm slowly beginning to get a hold of it* by playing Morgana over and over.

*Limiting my deaths to one-digit numbers in 3v3 against bots, that is.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
TAKE ALL THIS LOL DISCUSSION TO THE LOL THREAD!!
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I voted for the wrong option. 6th/7th would be my pick. But it'll probably be 2nd anyway so what does it matter..

I keep reading it as "laugh out loud"-theme... :oh I call dibs for the useless character. Is there a Jar Jar Binks in LoL?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,021
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I voted for the wrong option. 6th/7th would be my pick. But it'll probably be 2nd anyway so what does it matter..

I keep reading it as "laugh out loud"-theme... :oh I call dibs for the useless character. Is there a Jar Jar Binks in LoL?
Speaking of Jar Jar Binks, why don't we have a SW theme at some point :oh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw guys what you think it will be the next theme?
The sexy one? :viagra
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:viagra

Is the GOT theme on permanent hiatus now because of ust?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Amumu
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Nidalee
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER]
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] - Irelia

Good to see you on board lawlett, now we just need gary and Imp.

I voted for the wrong option. 6th/7th would be my pick. But it'll probably be 2nd anyway so what does it matter..

I keep reading it as "laugh out loud"-theme... :oh I call dibs for the useless character. Is there a Jar Jar Binks in LoL?
So will you join the game orgz? :zomg Nevertheless, point taken. I will keep in mind that the first option has one vote less and the second has one more
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top