Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
SORAKA!!! She's shemale!
I thought she was an ex-god with goat legs.

Give him Rengar or a cool looking champion like that, although I dunno why I see him as a good Udyr lol.

And DD should be Shaco as he's "MH's funniest member" :jester .

Although... I don't wanna make you lose time on avys, so it's your choice :sweatdrop
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Yeah DD should definitely be Shaco :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am starting to feel it's a mistake for me to join this game. Lets just hope i can be activity and don't screw with so much other stuff i will have to do by then :crying
baka...you better play

:(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why not give Imp Ryze? That dude definitely is into dat sticky.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
have you invited frostymouse?

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Hey NN so sorry but I will have to withdraw the date just doesnt work for me. Not even sure I will be able to read all these posts... If anyone wants to take irelia go ahead haha. Sorry lala
He's free to join if he wants to~

and that's sad to hear lawlett, I was looking forward to have you in the game :(

Ain't nobody got time for this.
Might not be that bad. Now if I have trouble deciding something or have a question, I can just ask Evil :hee


digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D
Okay, I'm in.

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Zyra
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]Organizized[/USER] - Swain
19 [USER]Imperium[/USER]
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Lowest number of players ever for me :worrybunny
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What's the theme?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Didn't you already do that last game? WTF? We did Death Note, and then STreet Fighter, and then LoL, no?

Why would I read so much spam? X_X
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
What's the theme?
League Of Legends. Just an avatar you have to wear for a couple of days, nothing serious. Plus we could use another player to close 20.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If you can't find another player, I'll join. Otherwise the theme doesn't interest me. I hope Gary-tan teaches me how to play. :wtf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The thing is that I'm somewhat busy and I don't want to be like another kdowns, like Evil said. I would love to play, but I'm just not sure that I have enough time.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Unfortunately, I have to drop out. :/ Actually, it's a good thing for me since the reason is that I'll get to work more than expected. But would've wanted to really be able to play a Mafia game seriously again..

Sorry!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
If you can't find another player, I'll join. Otherwise the theme doesn't interest me. I hope Gary-tan teaches me how to play. :wtf
We don't have a 20-player limit, so, you could join even if somebody else did so.

Tips from one who is just a single game senior of you:
1) Talk wisely; don't mess around and direct baseless accusations.
2) When suspected, don't troll if you are a Townie and you are frustrated to be accused. It doesn't help the situation.
3) While posting your ideas, also try to elaborate on what the others have said, as well. If there is a case against someone, join the talks and try to point out something that could be missing until you point it out.
4) No need to spam at unbelievable rates. Most of the players keep it to a reasonable number of posts throughout the game, so, it's not essential. It depends on how you like it. For instance, I like being extra active to move the game forward, so, I spam way too more than others do.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Spamming is just bad in general in the mafia game, but it happens far too often.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
We don't have a 20-player limit, so, you could join even if somebody else did so.

Tips from one who is just a single game senior of you:
1) Talk wisely; don't mess around and direct baseless accusations.
2) When suspected, don't troll if you are a Townie and you are frustrated to be accused. It doesn't help the situation.
3) While posting your ideas, also try to elaborate on what the others have said, as well. If there is a case against someone, join the talks and try to point out something that could be missing until you point it out.
4) No need to spam at unbelievable rates. Most of the players keep it to a reasonable number of posts throughout the game, so, it's not essential. It depends on how you like it. For instance, I like being extra active to move the game forward, so, I spam way too more than others do.
I barely spammed though. And I know about the limit and how to play. :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top