Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
skyguardian wants to play too....it'll be fun

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

since i am not irelia anymore can you edit my title to "Trying to land my Q"
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I pick Annie then. \o/

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------



Also very glad to witness you! o/
Witness me? Witness me do what? :oh I hope it's not eating pizza, cuz that's dangerous.


Where's my avatar, Farflyfloo?!?!?!?!????????!?!??!?


ARE YOU IGNORING ME, FARTFALLA?


WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
It's Irelia.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
That's not offtopic...

And it depends on what your idea of "best" is. Fewest host kills? Longest-running?
Most mindfucking and a game where a lot of unpredictable things happened :XD

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I think the Hunter Exam Event have more participants than the Mafia Game

Thanks to souhail
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


xi0 - The Thunder's Roar
Hardy - The Blood Hunter
Farfalla - Azor Ahai Reborn
naruto-niichan - God of Anime


How can I edit mine?!!!!!! :rant

(No troll answers please!!!!!!!)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No no. Just you here doing your thing. o/
Being sexy? Oh, that's so easy.


Someone gimme my avatar, I dunno where it is! There's like 39 pages here! :bored
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina


xi0 - The Thunder's Roar
Hardy - The Blood Hunter
Farfalla - Azor Ahai Reborn
naruto-niichan - God of Anime


How can I edit mine?!!!!!! :rant

(No troll answers please!!!!!!!)
If you see 3c here, ask him to change yours to ¨The Great Steam Golem¨... and that's it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
digitaldude said:
I hate lol!
I sign up anyway and pick vayne
3c said:
IN!

I CLAIM JARVAN IV!!!

DEMACIA!!!!
Im in too.
Im in too. TF , Mid, please
Faust said:
I'm in and

Hmm.................. I pick BLITZCRANK
Hakuteiken said:
Hm, I don't know if I really want to play, but I will risk it to get the avatar I'd like to have. Fiora that is.
Add me in.
Josef K. said:
Same as me.

I'm in ofc..
i'm in, im amumu
I'm in.

I'm gonna chase those madafaking mafias... it's only fun, if they run.
I'm not sure what the current discussion is about or if the game is over...just wanna say I'm joining the next game with my brother...so be sure to contact us too with relevant stuff:yay
I am also in for the next game. And surprisingly, or not so surprisingly i would like to have Lulu's avatar :lmao
Okay, I want Nidalee.
I almost went for Shyvana, she's so so cool T.T But MEH, I gotta pick the green eyed savage brunette~
I'll join the next game...just let me know when we start...xDD
even though i wasn't much of any help......

i'm in on the next game....please


:)
I sign up and request Lux!

Can I? :pout
I sign up also!
im in for the next game...if nii doesnt get my pm too late
I am in and I pick Irelia FU SCAV
I also thought of something like Unemployed Townie, who's a regular Townie until a Doctor/Detective/Prostitute dies, at which point he takes over the role. Not sure if that'd work, though. :p

Ah to hell with just thinking up roles. I'm in! :D
Okay, I'm in.
I'll join, then. If we get another player, then I'm out so it's even 20.


Cuz like, yeah.
tatsu's
(she wanna play)
I'm in, I just need to decide on a character.
I'd like to sign in. o/

GAME 24
01 [user]digitaldude[/user] - Katarina
02 [user]3c[/user] - Jarvan IV
03 [USER]dark lord[/USER] - Graves
04 [USER]MidoBan[/USER] - Twisted Fate
05 [USER]X3D2YFaust[/USER] - Blitzcrank
06 [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER] - Miss Fortune
07 [USER]Josef K.[/USER] - Jayce
08 [USER]scav[/USER] - Kayle
09 [USER]Hardy[/USER] - Warwick
10 [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - Shyvana
11 [USER]jorped[/USER] - Lulu
12 [USER]benelori[/USER] - Vladimir
13 [USER]Arctigor[/USER] - Yorick
14 [USER]gnut[/USER] - Brand
15 [USER]Darjaille[/USER] - Lux
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER] - Fiora
17 [USER]Mazino[/USER] - Darius
18 [USER]thornofcarrion[/USER] - Swain
19 [USER]Imperium[/USER] - Ziggs
20 [USER]M3J[/USER] - Irelia
21 [USER]Tatasugoi[/USER] - Ahri
22 [USER]xi0[/USER] - Volibear
23 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] - Cassy
24 [USER]Skyguardian[/USER] - Annie

New record set \o/

Being sexy? Oh, that's so easy.

Someone gimme my avatar, I dunno where it is! There's like 39 pages here! :bored
Don't worry, I will send everyone their respective ava anyway, some people just added it sooner. For what reason I dunno, probably all LOL freaks.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Don't worry, I will send everyone their respective ava anyway, some people just added it sooner. For what reason I dunno, probably all LOL freaks.
... you can suck my flaming balls.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway


xi0 - The Thunder's Roar
Hardy - The Blood Hunter
Farfalla - Azor Ahai Reborn
naruto-niichan - God of Anime


How can I edit mine?!!!!!! :rant

(No troll answers please!!!!!!!)
You can't.

Anyway, done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top