I never tell!
Ok.I never tell!

Crank dat lol boy....
I'm not a LOL(League of Legends) Boy.Crank dat lol boy....

I'm not.Yeah, you are a robot?
Hang?So this is where people hang now o.o





A girl named Sarah.Why is that? Who were you after this time?



But have you at least tried to?A girl named Sarah.
Way back in High School. My first love, 2007.
And I only realized that I need to move on, this year 2013
And it's her birthday on the 19th what a coincidence.

I'm moving on days before her birthday, I plan to give her a gift. and it's goneBut have you at least tried to?
Why is that a coincidence, exactly?![]()



No. Despite that. I still love her. I'm the stupidest personOh, so you're in contact with her regularly?

Sorry for being stupid for almost 6 years.Don't waste time on people who won't give you the time of day. Unless you're a masochist of course.