Digitaldude thread.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Crank dat lol boy....
I'm not a LOL(League of Legends) Boy.

It's a satire:
Crank that LOL(League of Legends) Boy
I love DoTA, when I played LOL I didn't like it. DoTA is much better.
It's like saying that Crank that Soulja Boy, and Soulja Boy sucks


:p
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, you are a robot?
I'm not.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

So this is where people hang now o.o
Hang?
No we don't do suicides here :p

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I'm brokenhearted. bullshit!

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Talk to me... :arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I just want to talk and talk... coz I'm a brokenhearted bullshit. :arf
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
All this years I remained a rejected one sided lover :neutral
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why is that? Who were you after this time?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Unrequited love~


Dont worry bro, just drop your standards a bit and then work your way back up. Good luck. :kkthumbs
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why is that? Who were you after this time?
A girl named Sarah.
Way back in High School. My first love, 2007.
And I only realized that I need to move on, this year 2013 :arf

And it's her birthday on the 19th what a coincidence.

Oct 21, 2007 - Mar 16, 2013

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Thank you Imp!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I even used her name in the Poems contest here in MH :arf

Sarah by X3D2YFaust

And now look at me a rejected stupid boy



Sorry for spamming your thread DD :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A girl named Sarah.
Way back in High School. My first love, 2007.
And I only realized that I need to move on, this year 2013 :arf

And it's her birthday on the 19th what a coincidence.
But have you at least tried to?

Why is that a coincidence, exactly? :headscratch
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
But have you at least tried to?

Why is that a coincidence, exactly? :headscratch
I'm moving on days before her birthday, I plan to give her a gift. and it's gone

I even used her name in the Poems contest here in MH :arf

Sarah by X3D2YFaust

And now look at me a rejected stupid boy

Read it and You'll know a bit of the story :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Yes I tried to move on, several times.
But surely this time I can do it. I realized that being stupid has a limit and it's not right to continue loving a person who doesn't care for you and only gives you rejections :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, so you're in contact with her regularly?

Don't waste time on people who won't give you the time of day. Unless you're a masochist of course.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh, so you're in contact with her regularly?
No. Despite that. I still love her. I'm the stupidest person :arf

Don't waste time on people who won't give you the time of day. Unless you're a masochist of course.
Sorry for being stupid for almost 6 years.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Did you read my poem?
 
Top