Chill, the dayphase got prolonged too otherwise Mazino would be out now. I need to prolong the nightphase for a bit, be patient.

3c? Whoever it was, thank youuu!see what happens when I apply myselfFour dead mafia already, wow.

Lol, you did not have it during the game?I have title?
Who do I thank for it?3c? Whoever it was, thank youuu!

Don't think so, might have just not noticed it before. xDLol, you did not have it during the game?![]()
You had it actuallyDon't think so, might have just not noticed it before. xD

Thank youuu!I gave it to you last time you asked, Adi... That's... like 5 days ago.
And sorry for not noticing sooner.xDadi strikes again
She just bumped her head.Short term memory loss is a symptom of smoking to much crack. You got to stop that habit addy. We all support and believe in you.
Ahri in the background?Ziggs is just perfect for Imp...
---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------
![]()
How did you notice the 4 huge tails?Ahri in the background?
With my fucking eyes now go die!How did you notice the 4 huge tails?