Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chill, the dayphase got prolonged too otherwise Mazino would be out now. I need to prolong the nightphase for a bit, be patient.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I have title? :sexyarf

Who do I thank for it? :squee 3c? Whoever it was, thank youuu!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I gave it to you last time you asked, Adi... That's... like 5 days ago.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Short term memory loss is a symptom of smoking to much crack. You got to stop that habit addy. We all support and believe in you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Short term memory loss is a symptom of smoking to much crack. You got to stop that habit addy. We all support and believe in you.
She just bumped her head.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Ziggs is just perfect for Imp...

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Ahri in the background?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

I am in the pool too?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top