




DO WE HAVE IT?!
It start off good but fade off due to low interest, anyone up for it? Please! /begs





Rp games are boring and you need to write looooooong posts.What do you in the RP forum? Is there a game?
Link me to it and I will single-handedly make it the most active section.
DO WE HAVE IT?!
It start off good but fade off due to low interest, anyone up for it? Please! /begs
Rp games are boring and you need to write looooooong posts.

Not quite, you can have a casaul RP where there are one liner posts. For fun ...Rp games are boring and you need to write looooooong posts.

Knowing you, it might actually work.Link me to it and I will single-handedly make it the most active section.
/jokes.
That sounds fair actuallyI am boycotting any game with that role unless they nerf it with a coin flip or something.
That's not true. Death Note was perfect for MentorWe don't know which roles we are getting pre-game.
A theme based role would be against that notion.
It wasn't theme based. It was a new inclusion, but unlike the ones we had in this one, we didn't have to guess the new roles from a pool.That's not true. Death Note was perfect for Mentor
Me being capable of it wasn't the joke.Knowing you, it might actually work.
I wish for the opposite.It wasn't theme based. It was a new inclusion, but unlike the ones we had in this one, we didn't have to guess the new roles from a pool.
---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------
Me being capable of it wasn't the joke.
Me actually doing it was.

IM IN!South park

That forum looks pretty dead to me.I wish for the opposite.
/BEGS!
LIKE X A BILLION!Can we have an original and unique theme this time? I.e. not some fantasy world
Something fucking crazy like I dunno....Something set in a Taliban controlled village and we are trying to find the American spies? Or maybe something set in Feudal Japan and the samurai are hunting for renegade christians? Or Nazi Germany and looking for the jews in the town?
how pragmatic ...Hxh
The game would at least have 75 players in it
These aren't crazy ideas. My craziest idea is a crossover game, in which we have Townies A vs Mafia B in a thread, and Townies B vs Mafia A in another. Groups A and B are trying to win on their own. Each thread will be playing normally during a day phase, but they will go into talk mode about the other game in the night phases to either cover for their allies or vice versa.Can we have an original and unique theme this time? I.e. not some fantasy world
Something fucking crazy like I dunno....Something set in a Taliban controlled village and we are trying to find the American spies? Or maybe something set in Feudal Japan and the samurai are hunting for renegade christians? Or Nazi Germany and looking for the jews in the town?