Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
These aren't crazy ideas. My craziest idea is a crossover game, in which we have Townies A vs Mafia B in a thread, and Townies B vs Mafia A in another. Groups A and B are trying to win on their own. Each thread will be playing normally during a day phase, but they will go into talk mode about the other game in the night phases to either cover for their allies or vice versa.
The group that stands last wins it all.
xD That reminds me of an idea I had to implement in a game. But I dont want to mention it until I speak to evil about it.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

LIKE X A BILLION!
Yay!

I just think its a more interesting dynamic then another fantasy world.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
what makes you think LoL is a fantasy world? THat shet is rl
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
xD That reminds me of an idea I had to implement in a game. But I dont want to mention it until I speak to evil about it.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------



Yay!

I just think its a more interesting dynamic then another fantasy world.
Realism killed the fanatics.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
xD That reminds me of an idea I had to implement in a game. But I dont want to mention it until I speak to evil about it.
:XD
Bring it back to surface when the time comes.
A real-world theme could indeed be nice, but I wouldn't want a war-based theme. Why don't we play a race for the presidency in USA?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
:XD
Bring it back to surface when the time comes.
A real-world theme could indeed be nice, but I wouldn't want a war-based theme. Why don't we play a race for the presidency in USA?
Doesnt one person win the race to be president? Which roles would the town/mafia fit in? Democrats/Republicans?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
We don't know which roles we are getting pre-game.
A theme based role would be against that notion.
How? WTF?
HxH :allthe

The game would at least have 75 players in it
NO. No crappy manga please.

Let's do Star Wars or Harry Potter instead. If I'm the host, I'd come up with epic stories. Plus, a lot more characters. For SW, people like benelolo and I can use Expanded Universe characters while you tards can use movie characters. And, we can have like, two or four versions of characters: kid Anakin, padawan Anakin, Knight Anakin, and Darth Vader; padawan Obi-Wan, Knight Obi-Wan, Master Obi-Wan, and Ben! SO. FUCKING. SUGOI.

SO. FUCKING. SUGOI.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm glad that I didn't subscribed for this game... I wouldn't be able to keep up with that many posts
anyway, can anyone provide a link to the last night? I want to know who died and what they were, last death I saw was jorpy, I think
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm glad that I didn't subscribed for this game... I wouldn't be able to keep up with that many posts
anyway, can anyone provide a link to the last night? I want to know who died and what they were, last death I saw was jorpy, I think
its like pg 80 in the last thread
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I'm glad that I didn't subscribed for this game... I wouldn't be able to keep up with that many posts
anyway, can anyone provide a link to the last night? I want to know who died and what they were, last death I saw was jorpy, I think
Day 6 (Jorpeds death)
Day 7
Day 8
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
thanx...I was gonna tell him its actually pg 73
Some people change their settings (posts per page can be changed upto 40). So pages number is not exactly reliable. E.g. Right now this is the 11th page for me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Some people change their settings (posts per page can be changed upto 40). So pages number is not exactly reliable. E.g. Right now this is the 11th page for me.
I see...you know im a tard when it comes to computers

:shootme
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Doesnt one person win the race to be president? Which roles would the town/mafia fit in? Democrats/Republicans?
Yeah, that's what I had in mind.
Could be something else. I just put it out to explain what I was trying to say. Not really war-type, but another contention.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I would suggest to Milly to not host yet. You're still a noob for one, and two - I doubt many would sign up with a noob hosting it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would suggest to Milly to not host yet. You're still a noob for one, and two - I doubt many would sign up with a noob hosting it.
Didn't niichan host for the first time? Plus, there are guides and all, and I can ask for help as well... at least before the start.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
niichan has played the game more than you, and probably has a better understanding of the roles, rules, and procedure. Plus, niichan helped and was tutored by Evil the game before this out of emergency.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
True that. But still, firsthand experience is the best.

Why out of emergency?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top