You can be done.That forum looks pretty dead to me.
I don't think anything can be done.
---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------
Ideas are so productive recently.apparently josepf likes any theme
You can be done.That forum looks pretty dead to me.
I don't think anything can be done.
Ideas are so productive recently.apparently josepf likes any theme
xD That reminds me of an idea I had to implement in a game. But I dont want to mention it until I speak to evil about it.These aren't crazy ideas. My craziest idea is a crossover game, in which we have Townies A vs Mafia B in a thread, and Townies B vs Mafia A in another. Groups A and B are trying to win on their own. Each thread will be playing normally during a day phase, but they will go into talk mode about the other game in the night phases to either cover for their allies or vice versa.
The group that stands last wins it all.
Yay!LIKE X A BILLION!
Realism killed the fanatics.xD That reminds me of an idea I had to implement in a game. But I dont want to mention it until I speak to evil about it.
---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------
Yay!
I just think its a more interesting dynamic then another fantasy world.
It's as real as jessica is.what makes you think LoL is a fantasy world? THat shet is rl
xD That reminds me of an idea I had to implement in a game. But I dont want to mention it until I speak to evil about it.

Hi Imperium-sanIt's as real as jessica is.

Doesnt one person win the race to be president? Which roles would the town/mafia fit in? Democrats/Republicans?
Bring it back to surface when the time comes.
A real-world theme could indeed be nice, but I wouldn't want a war-based theme. Why don't we play a race for the presidency in USA?
How? WTF?We don't know which roles we are getting pre-game.
A theme based role would be against that notion.
NO. No crappy manga please.HxH
The game would at least have 75 players in it
its like pg 80 in the last threadI'm glad that I didn't subscribed for this game... I wouldn't be able to keep up with that many posts
anyway, can anyone provide a link to the last night? I want to know who died and what they were, last death I saw was jorpy, I think
thanx...I was gonna tell him its actually pg 73
Some people change their settings (posts per page can be changed upto 40). So pages number is not exactly reliable. E.g. Right now this is the 11th page for me.thanx...I was gonna tell him its actually pg 73
I see...you know im a tard when it comes to computersSome people change their settings (posts per page can be changed upto 40). So pages number is not exactly reliable. E.g. Right now this is the 11th page for me.

Yeah, that's what I had in mind.Doesnt one person win the race to be president? Which roles would the town/mafia fit in? Democrats/Republicans?
Didn't niichan host for the first time? Plus, there are guides and all, and I can ask for help as well... at least before the start.I would suggest to Milly to not host yet. You're still a noob for one, and two - I doubt many would sign up with a noob hosting it.