What time? What timeline?Game will start tomorrow, just like it says in the sign-up![]()
1PM/GMT+1?
What time? What timeline?Game will start tomorrow, just like it says in the sign-up![]()

no its the 25th in the states...lawly is rightIt's the 24th ...



we will send troops if he doesn't fall in lineBut niichan is in Europe.![]()


I knew i should have visited youMisho, I wanna be the hoe now. And I wanna live enough to visit everybody but you!


I am all for starting early actually, even he said he might start it when the clocks hit 12!we will send troops if he doesn't fall in line
![]()
I am all for starting early actually, even he said he might start it when the clocks hit 12!
CALM YOUR TROOPS UNCLE SAM!

I'm too sleepy....
will start the game when I get up so prolly in 10 to 11 hours

...10 or 11...