Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
rip nom face aka hody jerks
I know, wrong? :scry

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

AND JUST LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE, I BLAME YOU TOWNIES THAT MADE ME CONFESS WHO I WAS. :yelling

And I won't say anything else until the game is over. ;-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Niichan is being so niichan, he can't be strict. We're like his cute brothers (and in lawlie's case, sister). :blush
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
SORRY KEVIN...I was posting obviously when you ended phase didn't see it...sorry
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
you guys should read my directions carefull:y.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's okay, the end was rather short so I don't mind that you used the last few moments as your final chance to talk :XD

Now the night begins :wooo
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I would like to mafiakill Kute please.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is there a chance the night will be shorter due to the day being so long niichan?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top