Death gives life new perspectives.
Last night I lost one of my closest friends, it's not the first time this happened.
But, the more this happens, the more I feel apathy instead of any feelings.
I'm sad, sure, he was a good guy, he didn't deserve to go, especially not in the way it eventually happened.
All day long, I've been thinking, I didn't go to school, I called off other appointments, and I just sat on my bed.
I took a long walk, sat in nature, my usual spots and some new ones. I'm not sure what I feel about this, nor if I actually care.
I thought this was going to happen, I've talked about this before, the more people that passed, the more I started to care less.
I've seen friends and other dear to me die in front of my eyes, I've heard of their passing, but, can it be, that finally, at this point, I stopped caring?
I'm not sure how to deal with this, normally I don't care, I'm a sensitive guy, I care a lot about my friends and family and even the friends of friends and all that shit, because, I care, you know. The last couple of years this became less and less, I have a close group of people I care about, a lot. If there's contact or not. (In this case, contact was getting less with time these past two years.)
Normally I'm at peace with my apathy in, basically every scenario. But for some reason this has been bugging me all night and day.
And I'm not sure how I should handle this? It's disturbing and I want to find some way to handle this.. lack of feeling.
Not just for me, but for the people close to me, he was a good friend of my friends and he was a life-long friend of my close family and best friend.
I haven't talked about it with them, they are devastated, but I'm just afraid that if they see how I act, that'll stir something up or.. something.