Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Wtf...I said you don't care about the possibility of him being a bomb, regardless of the probability.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Wtf...I said you don't care about the possibility of him being a bomb, regardless of the probability.
tell me why niichan would lie about a traitors pm...dd didnt deny it

kevin said...

naive traitor=no real mafia on list
real traitor=all real mafia on list
either arc is telling the truth or he isn't...but one thin for sure i believe...he's not the bomb

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

*thing
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

tell me why niichan would lie about a traitors pm...dd didnt deny it

kevin said...

naive traitor=no real mafia on list
real traitor=all real mafia on list
either arc is telling the truth or he isn't...but one thin for sure i believe...he's not the bomb

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

*thing
Who said niichan lied? Digitaldude said that when he got the traitor role, he knew the roles of all of the Mafia. This was a while ago and with a different host, so it's confusing.

But forget all of that, this has nothing to do with the traitor claim. I think it's unlikely he is one, but we won't know unless he's lynched or the roles of who he accused are made known (Xadyu and wizzard, right?). The Bomb thing was probably out of desperation, it's the easiest and most convenient excuse.. But that doesn't mean he isn't one. You can BELIEVE it all you want. My point with you is that you're so confident on him not being the Bomb, that you don't care that you being the last vote and even continue to argue something with me pointlessly. So why is that? Why are you so confident? This isn't about Arctigor, it's ABOUT YOU.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Who said niichan lied? Digitaldude said that when he got the traitor role, he knew the roles of all of the Mafia. This was a while ago and with a different host, so it's confusing.

But forget all of that, this has nothing to do with the traitor claim. I think it's unlikely he is one, but we won't know unless he's lynched or the roles of who he accused are made known (Xadyu and wizzard, right?). The Bomb thing was probably out of desperation, it's the easiest and most convenient excuse.. But that doesn't mean he isn't one. You can BELIEVE it all you want. My point with you is that you're so confident on him not being the Bomb, that you don't care that you being the last vote and even continue to argue something with me pointlessly. So why is that? Why are you so confident? This isn't about Arctigor, it's ABOUT YOU.
but,you act as if my vote is locked
i dont see xad and wizzard exactly opposing it ...xad a little but even so
they both been shady to me
so have you and leo...:lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

This is one of those arguments thats only really an argument because there's nothing much left to really discuss. The likelihood Arc is a bomb is pretty small but not completely nil. However it's pretty reasonable I think to play with the assumption that he is not a bomb especially in the context which he revealed it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

but,you act as if my vote is locked
i dont see xad and wizzard exactly opposing it ...xad a little but even so
they both been shady to me
so have you and leo...:lmao
Fair enough, but I'm asking about you, not others.

Why have I been shady to you? Because I'm actually engaging in conversation about something?

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

This is one of those arguments thats only really an argument because there's nothing much left to really discuss. The likelihood Arc is a bomb is pretty small but not completely nil. However it's pretty reasonable I think to play with the assumption that he is not a bomb especially in the context which he revealed it.
Wow, someone figured it out.

Mafia isn't only about what people say, it's also about how and why they say it. Sorry for bothering you gnut. :o
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

The only thing that makes me feel weird about voting for Arc is how he didnt want to follow my suggestion or suicide. It would have helped the town so much. I dont think his prime motivation is helping the town. >:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Fair enough, but I'm asking about you, not others.

Why have I been shady to you? Because I'm actually engaging in conversation about something?

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------



Wow, someone figured it out.

Mafia isn't only about what people say, it's also about how and why they say it. Sorry for bothering you gnut. :o
you weren't botherin me...i'm not shyin away from the convo
like i said...prove to me why arc should not go...
if he is traitor or not...he's got to be some kind of mafia scum

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

The only thing that makes me feel weird about voting for Arc is how he didnt want to follow my suggestion or suicide. It would have helped the town so much. I dont think his prime motivation is helping the town. >:
my son is really pissin me off...either he is scum or is really lost
idk...15yr old teen...nao they can lie
:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

The only thing that makes me feel weird about voting for Arc is how he didnt want to follow my suggestion or suicide. It would have helped the town so much. I dont think his prime motivation is helping the town. >:
He doesn't want to die, I guess. Kind of selfish, yeah.

you weren't botherin me...i'm not shyin away from the convo
like i said...prove to me why arc should not go...
if he is traitor or not...he's got to be some kind of mafia scum
Again, it isn't about him. I have no reason why he shouldn't die, but I do have a decent reason (IMO) for you not vote for him. That was my only point. But if it's just a gut feeling, then there's nothing I can say to that. Like I said before, I'd never vote for someone who cried "Bomb". It got me curious about you, that's all.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

fair is fair...
i suspect you...you suspect me
but,i'm not the only one that questioned you...funny you start to get all talkytalky when the euros went to sleep
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

fair is fair...
i suspect you...you suspect me
but,i'm not the only one that questioned you...funny you start to get all talkytalky when the euros went to sleep
you're the only one avoiding all the questions. even Kid and Sasaki spoke more about themselves than you.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I'm off to bed.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

fair is fair...
i suspect you...you suspect me
but,i'm not the only one that questioned you...funny you start to get all talkytalky when the euros went to sleep
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.

I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I'd complain and say that's lame as fuck, but my vote was kind of halfhearted as well...whatever.

Too many people are becoming inactive...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.

I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
If these votes are random, or just throwaway votes, why on Kat?

PS: I might be reading into this a bit too much though...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid
So you are not worried at all that he might be a bomb ? and you would die (cuz as long as I remember correctly you are the last one) tell me if it is like that what loss it would be for the town if you died... HUGE, BIG,SMALL, NOT AT ALL ???

@Kat I remember you saying something like you feel relatively safe, why was that again?
(If I'm mistaken about the person please the one who said that, answer instead)
Nope, I can die anytime.

you know i never say shit bout my role at this stage of the game, dunnot why you even bother asking
You know, everybody said at least something ... you think if you say that you have a night role or not it will kill you ? :nah

Weird that no one claimed sickly...
We at least know it is not scav.

bene claimed being a Doctor, no?
Insane doctor, if that is true of course :heh

did kat reveal her role? i remember she said something about it not being interesting
Lol funny how some ppl already know my role and some know a shit about it ... I gave too many clues that you should all know my role

I don't think she did, just clues. The only ones who outright said their roles were Bene and Arctigor.
I give you advice ... read the thread please >_>

sickly townie? it's the only blocking role that block during daytime if that's what she meant by not a night role. otw it doesn't make sense. prostitute and sickly townie are the only blocking roles
I said, I do not do anything.

I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
make your own opinion... dont be like a dog following a bear


ANYWAYS here is what we know so far ... I added these things from the night when I was sleeping ...

2. digitaldude - "Musashi" Gen Takura - not a doctor, (Detective?), not a prostitute
3. Arctigor - "The Kid" Shien Mushanokoji - (Bomb)?
4. gnut - Hiruma Yoichi - night role, not a prostitute
5. Mazino - Mizumachi Kengo- night role
7. matzik1212 - Mamori Anezaki- night role, not prostitute, not BP
9. xi0 - Shin Seijuro-not a night role
10. xnut - Akaba Hayato-
11. naruto-niichan - Otawara Makoto -
12. wizzard - Tetsuma Jo - not a freeman, night role
13. Leoat12 - Rui Habashira- night role (Detective)?
14. scav - Koutaro Sasaki- not a sickly townie
15. benelori - Sena Kobayakawa-(Insane doctor) ?
17. kdowns - "Monta" Raimon Taro- not a night role, not bomb
18. Xadyu - Kurita Ryokan - not a bulletproof, his role helps him to survive, hider?
19. Imperium - Sakuraba Haruto - night role
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

11/15 Votes
Note: scav is infected

FaustXIII said:
[highlight]Leoat12 will receive a penalty vote in the next Day Phase because he did not vote in Day 1.[/highlight]
Arctigor is mafia traitor!!

vote kill kid
Well okay. It was the best solution for the town.

Votekill Arctigor
I'm just too lazy to read all posts, but I read it now, since the start of the day 2 and made my list of suspects. There are some names there, but sounds reasonable kill arctigor to know his roles, by what I understood. :hmm

Votekill arctigor
There really are only three reasons why Arc would have revealed his role:

1. Plain stupid attempt, to help the townie perhaps. Not a smart move though.
2. He's a mafia member trying to lead us in the wrong direction.
3. He really is a traitor but gave us false names. He hopes that we kill Xad or wizzard, gets recruited tonight, and can tell us that he was naive and didn't get recruited this night. Another stupid move though, because a naive traitor can't possible get one real mafia and two fake ones, the naive traitor only gets told about fake mafia members.

In any case, he fucked this up way too much. Either in a very stupid attempt to help us, or in a very stupid attempt to save his own ass. He deserves to die no matter what.

Votekill Arctigor
Vote Kill Arctigor
Well I tried ... but prolly it really is better this way

Votekill Arctigor

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Also , who thinks that this day phase should be shorter? ^^
Lock my vote faust.
oh yeah, you can lock my vote too Faust
Locking my vote, too.
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman
im voting arc...i think if we dont get him today...it will be tomorrow
dayphase wasted reguardless...but i think findin out his role is substantial to the town
he crossed the line....votekill bene brother

but it something changes before the phase ends...maybe i'll reconsider...but as of now i will take the chance for the town...i don't think arc is a bomb
he ignored imp's question if he was....
I was asking you questions, that doesn't mean I suspect you.

I was preoccupied earlier in the day, it's not on purpose

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Anyways, votekill Kat. Looks like Arctigor is fish-food, but I'm still not taking the risk.
I am not the Bomb.

Vote Kill... Kat?

This is just to throw away my vote.
man,had so much to catch up... now im going on a long trip with bob and i will not be around until tomorrow.
so since there is a rlly tiny possibility of arc being the bomb,i will stick to my vote from day 1 just to be on the safe side Votekill Xio
from monday im going to be more active and i hope more helpful

x8 Arctigor (digitaldude, Imperium, Leoat12, naruto-niichan, Xadyu, Kat, wizzard, gnut)

x2 Kat (xi0, kdowns)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (Penalty Vote)

[highlight]

Who didn't vote:
Arctigor
matzik1212
xnut
benelori

Inform me if I missed a vote.

Day Phase 2 ends in 4 Hours
[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Not sure if xnut is gonna make it due to the timezones...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top