Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

He said he random voted for me and now he is trying to prove that since I am "laying low" that I am on top of the mafia suspect list. :XD

If laying low means sleeping then so be it wizz. :teehee
When I said I was going to vote for you a 2nd time was cause I had forgotten it was you whom I voted for the 1st time :XD
I also said I'll chose someone form the least active who didn't give a good excuse for why s/he won't be around

Also when sleeping you are low, unless you're sleeping on the ceiling
not trying to prove anything.
Not that anyone knows anyone's role at this moment...
I know mine :P
me? I dont remember give anyone any tip of what to do here...
You fit a bit more in that role than me lolz
I was talking about giving a hint part.



And not telling anyone who s/he should vote for, just talking.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Because he didnt even try to add something he really think about this game.
He give standard tips like
"Dont tell your role , its bad for us townie" "Mafia Stay low"
We all know what its better for us , give hints about role have good sides and bad as well. And always have mafias who stay low and mafias who stay ative...
Dont know , i think he's posts are kinda too basic.
sry, misinterpreted this as you saying it.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

When I said I was going to vote for you a 2nd time was cause I had forgotten it was you whom I voted for the 1st time :XD
I also said I'll chose someone form the least active who didn't give a good excuse for why s/he won't be around

Also when sleeping you are low, unless you're sleeping on the ceiling
not trying to prove anything.


I know mine :P

I was talking about giving a hint part.



And not telling anyone who s/he should vote for, just talking.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------


sry, misinterpreted this as you saying it.
What i said this kind of tips add nothing for me and sounds forced.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wizzard is suspicious!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

They are also redundant. At this point, people heard those kinds of things over and over... Repeating them isn't a contribution at all.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

What i said this kind of tips add nothing for me and sounds forced.
They are also redundant. At this point, people heard those kinds of things over and over... Repeating them isn't a contribution at all.

...I meant would you/he give us a hint

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Wizzard is suspicious!
Yay! \o/
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wizzard, i didnt understand what you said ç.ç"
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

A hint about what? o.o My role?
see below
Wizzard, i didnt understand what you said ç.ç"
I was asking if you'd give us a hint about your role (any hint actually)

sry for being confusing
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

see below


I was asking if you'd give us a hint about your role (any hint actually)

sry for being confusing
ahhh get it. I decided not to talk for now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Boring townie!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

[highlight]Dayphase ends in a bit more than 6 hours![/highlight]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

You and farfalla... Thats insteresting.
And Hardy also o.o And I told you that was random and I had something not so random in mind '-'
eh I don't think that Mido will be ok with it

Hardy last time he receive more vote he kinda freaked out a little, but now he seems more cool... maybe he learn about his mistakes
My mountain training is finished :blush

Or maybe he's confident he'll have his argie ass saved! D: And let's face it, people wouldn't be that willing to save an argie if they didn't have a good reasons to ^.^
:pout

Anyway... so far I'm not liking wizz at all. Almost 40 posts and most of them are just spam. His defense towards Evil for no real reason is kinda suspicious too.

Also, Lala. Dunno if its a coincidence, but she's also a lot less active in most days 1 IIRC.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You hate me, just admit! ç.ç Every fucking game you find a reason to go against me. That's why I attack argies!!
I've been more active today 'cause I'm on vacation xD (although I have a fucking work to write, FML).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Is 3c gonna get a penalty vote since I think he only posted once.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Also kat is surprisingly inactive!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You hate me, just admit! ç.ç Every fucking game you find a reason to go against me. That's why I attack argies!!
I've been more active today 'cause I'm on vacation xD (although I have a fucking work to write, FML).
Hey in the last game we played together I was very cooperative with you... but I was mafia so it ain't relevant, lol.

Is 3c gonna get a penalty vote since I think he only posted once.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Also kat is surprisingly inactive!
Well, the penalty vote is for today or tomorrow?

Kat said she is travelling and that she can only log in from her cellphone. Not the best excuse ever but it's something.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Tomorrow if he survives!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top