- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I also said I'll chose someone form the least active who didn't give a good excuse for why s/he won't be around
not trying to prove anything.
And not telling anyone who s/he should vote for, just talking.
---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------
When I said I was going to vote for you a 2nd time was cause I had forgotten it was you whom I voted for the 1st timeHe said he random voted for me and now he is trying to prove that since I am "laying low" that I am on top of the mafia suspect list.
If laying low means sleeping then so be it wizz.![]()

I also said I'll chose someone form the least active who didn't give a good excuse for why s/he won't be around
Also when sleeping you are low, unless you're sleeping on the ceiling
I know mine :PNot that anyone knows anyone's role at this moment...
I was talking about giving a hint part.me? I dont remember give anyone any tip of what to do here...
You fit a bit more in that role than me lolz
And not telling anyone who s/he should vote for, just talking.
---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------
sry, misinterpreted this as you saying it.Because he didnt even try to add something he really think about this game.
He give standard tips like
"Dont tell your role , its bad for us townie" "Mafia Stay low"
We all know what its better for us , give hints about role have good sides and bad as well. And always have mafias who stay low and mafias who stay ative...
Dont know , i think he's posts are kinda too basic.


