Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Again: out of nowhere? That's not what you've shown us. You're still my main suspect.
¨My mountain training is finished¨ ^^

And yeah, it was gradual:

I kinda regret voting for you.
From a neutral point of view, I think people should pick between me, Kat or Wizzard (or someone not really active like Josef or Nuno) right now (yeah I'm being a bit suicidal, deal with it). Asides for being an ass earlier Evil is making wider analysis right now and seems really helpful.

So... yeah, as I said way earlier, if I had a chance to vote I'd go for Wizzard, his claim is just too fishy for me.
I meant it backwards. No one but DD*

Sorry ;-;
---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

So where is Mido and his power of lists anyway now when it's needed. We have a lot of people revealing information now, maybe we can distract something or someone and see if something doesn't match.

Oh and anyone noticed, that Mido is still alive btw?
Why would the mafia target him if Gary is a confirmed townie that can kill them 1 by 1?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

You havent trolled much this whole game, imo. But as I said, for now, I guess that's a silly thing... But anyway, since I got you once with that (a matter of luck, but wtv), I rather share my thoughts as well ç.ç'
Sort of like scav IIRC. Whenever he actually does something he's automatically suspected as mafia xD But you never know. A good/cool role is normally enough for me, personally, to get motivation.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

first off...sorry wizzard...i just did not believe niichan put the role in

but,i was thinking....could RS be to even up with the Badass Cowboy...just in case he kills a townie they get to vote still

so there could me another you guys think....?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

A coinflip? Like in when both, the Sane Doc and Bodyguard protected you?
Yes

Lol, isn't Hider the only other role my sentence would give meaning to? Hiding behind you that night would be so stupid. Bodyguard was the only one that made sense.

I guess that's true. If a doctor protected you as well. Guess we can't know for sure until someone says more.
Made sense if you know every minute detail about a role that's never been used before

Why, I think it's pretty clear what he said. After Farfalla mentioned the most likely scenario was that you got protection, and he jumped in saying, that's not possible, because he is not dead, doesn't leave much room for anything else.
Yes, because we all know what a Bodyguard does and how it works in and out, all of us, right?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

so there could me another you guys think....?
another RS? pls dude not this again.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I couldn't find any hints on your role, Xad xD
You're on to something here. I think it's pretty obvious what's going on with him in this game.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So where is Mido and his power of lists anyway now when it's needed. We have a lot of people revealing information now, maybe we can distract something or someone and see if something doesn't match.

Oh and anyone noticed, that Mido is still alive btw?
I dont do list for like a year almost. And i prefer to not talking now because i can be wrong now
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

another RS? pls dude not this again.
wait now...i not saying i'm one nor are there definitely more?

just asking what you guys think...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

wait now...i not saying i'm one nor are there definitely more?

just asking what you guys think...
How is this relevant at all?

If there was another RS, that person would had personally jumped on Wizzard and said why.

Now then, are you trying to get more roles for your fellow mafias Greg? Iss there something you want to tell us about your role?

I dont do list for like a year almost. And i prefer to not talking now because i can be wrong now
That doesn't really make sense
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Why would there be multiple Restless Spirits, that doesn't make any sense?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

wait now...i not saying i'm one nor are there definitely more?

just asking what you guys think...
I dont think there is more RS, most of the ppl already tell us the role
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Why would the mafia target him if Gary is a confirmed townie that can kill them 1 by 1?
I would not necessarily go for xi0, if I were Mafia. He can always kill himself, so why waste a Night kill. And if he doesn't, the chances are higher that he will hit a Townie, than a Mafia.

He was very lucky with Mafia digital, who made the mistake to claim the role xi0 has. That will probably not happen again.

Yes, because we all know what a Bodyguard does and how it works in and out, all of us, right?
I don't know what makes you think otherwise, the description there is pretty precise.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I wouldn't not necessarily go for xi0, if I were Mafia. He can always kill himself, so why waste a Night kill. And if he doesn't, the chances are higher that he will hit a Townie, than a Mafia.

He was very lucky with Mafia digital, who made the mistake to claim the role xi0 has. That will probably not happen again.
He has 50 % to kill a mafia, he's a confirmed townie AND he's Gary.

It's like an insane doctor confirmed by a detective that is a bear. OP. No mafia wants that alive.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

How is this relevant at all?

If there was another RS, that person would had personally jumped on Wizzard and said why.

Now then, are you trying to get more roles for your fellow mafias Greg? Iss there something you want to tell us about your role?
i literally told you guys my role in my first post of the game...like i told wizzard
Why would there be multiple Restless Spirits, that doesn't make any sense?
I dont think there is more RS, most of the ppl already tell us the role
well...the 1st time the role was introduced...there were 2

i have to go to work...check back in like 7 1/2 hrs
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

¨My mountain training is finished¨ ^^

And yeah, it was gradual:
Yeah, the regreting was out of nowhere. And it was so gradual that even Evil noticed. Anyway, whatever, that will lead us nowhere for now.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I don't know what makes you think otherwise, the description there is pretty precise.
Sure it is and I guess it's more believable since it isn't Doctor...but it's pretty convenient, no?

If I was Mafia, I'd definitely consider not killing me on the first Night and it's just like Nuno to taunt me with this max disrespect. "Oh, he'll just kill himself anyway, lel". "Oh look, Bodyguard...perfect explanation for Gary making it through the first night, let's just kill ____ instead and keep this card in our pockets".

...pls :rolleyes:
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

He has 50 % to kill a mafia, he's a confirmed townie AND he's Gary.

It's like an insane doctor confirmed by a detective that is a bear. OP. No mafia wants that alive.
Well , the chance of gary be protected was high, if even so they go for him they are not very smart.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Lynching Gary is way too obvious, or is that just me?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Enlighten me then.
Hmm, I don't know. Like you said, he's actually trying to be helpful this game, even making a list, etc. I don't know though, Hardy is acting manic this game as well. Kat isn't posting at all, Josef is being mysterious, dunno.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top