Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2
People got pissed in both games and acted differently towards the hosts, that's not an exaggeration. Both mistakes led the game to end o.o so I can't see how one was worse than another. Is it too hard not to attack someone after agreeing that people make mistakes? Other than that, I'd have to agree with DD, if you wanna minimize the problem, lol. I don't see the big deal in saying people shouldn't bash Faust or any other less experienced host in the future, after agreeing with playing with him.I think this is a pretty big exaggeration. Plus, plenty of people got pissy here, including myself. We probably learned from that game, especially with deciding not to continue it...though I think this mistake was way more detrimental. Whatever, I'm not interested in bashing niichan or Faust over mistakes, so I don't even see the point of bringing this up. People flip out, overreact and then move on.
I guess you learn from your mistakes, won't happen again.



We would have continued playing.
It's kinda harsh but probably the only way to continue after such a mistake, yeah. Hopefully won't happen again, but I will think of that just in case it ever happens again lol.