Games MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

so is this right hosts???
yall make a public announcement???

i think it's more like they are stuck with normal townie....then host pm player to let them know....besides a daykill by a vigilanate....when has a host confirmed a townie?
new cowboyrole is the only other i can think of....
They won't do anything because there very likely isn't an Innocent townie.

A host has never confirmed a townie like that, that's the power of the role basically. It has enver been used though.

Are you being confusing on porpuse btw? All this discussion lead us nowhere.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Why is it so important to find out about the IC now? You're trying to defend your point that DD wouldn't know that he's the IC, and if that's really the case then DD didn't lie so you can't suspect him because of that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

this is why i say it's a bastard role...no killing ability nor can you confirm it...kinda OP once its confirmed by host...no one suspect you

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

They won't do anything because there very likely isn't an Innocent townie.

A host has never confirmed a townie like that, that's the power of the role basically. It has enver been used though.

Are you being confusing on porpuse btw? All this discussion lead us nowhere.
my vote stays...already said it...only trying to fiure out the role
thank you for your input:heh
Why is it so important to find out about the IC now? You're trying to defend your point that DD wouldn't know that he's the IC, and if that's really the case then DD didn't lie so you can't suspect him because of that.
i'm not defendin anything...DD asked to be killed...then post a vid of betrayal....then said he was innocent:wow







where is mazino???
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

A bastard role is a role that is there just to screw the player. DM is one of them. A healthy without sickly is another one, same as an investigator without a Janitor, a defuser without a bomb, etc.

An Innocent Townie, a role with the power of getting confirmed, isn't.

It isn't OP btw, you said it yourself, a lot of people get confirmed thanks to their abilities.

then said he was innocent:wow
He never said anything, he said he thought it was a possibility.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

A bastard role is a role that is there just to screw the player. DM is one of them. A healthy without sickly is another one, same as an investigator without a Janitor, a defuser without a bomb, etc.

An Innocent Townie, a role with the power of getting confirmed, isn't.

It isn't OP btw, you said it yourself, a lot of people get confirmed thanks to their abilities.



He never said anything, he said he thought it was a possibility.
so how long you want to wait for host to say DD is cnfirmed...day2/3/4/?:lmao
he said he is just an innocent child....
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.



This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg
Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.



I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat
I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.

12 of 12 votes.


Digitaldude 3x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, Farfalla/Vegeta, gnut/Gotenks)
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Hardy/Piccolo, Digitaldude/Tapion)
Evil3ye 2x (Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Kat 2x (naruto-niichan/Krillin, Evil3ye/Bulma)
Hardy 1x (3c/Raditz)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)




4 hours left until end of Day 1
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

so how long you want to wait for host to say DD is cnfirmed...day2/3/4/?:lmao
he said he is just an innocent child....
I'm done with this, it's like talking to a wall... on drugs. It's just confusing and doesn't add shit.

Again, he never said he is an Innocent child. He thought it was a possibility, a hidden role for a regular townie (like the sleeper or DM). Nothing else.

Also, I don't think he's an Innocent Child, so I won't wait for him no.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Hardy 2x (3c/Raditz)
Nuno's so fat he counts as 2 people.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I'm done with this, it's like talking to a wall... on drugs. It's just confusing and doesn't add shit.

Again, he never said he is an Innocent child. He thought it was a possibility, a hidden role for a regular townie (like the sleeper or DM). Nothing else.

Also, I don't think he's an Innocent Child, so I won't wait for him no.
bro...it's not about the innocent claim ting...its the plain townie thing
you keep askin me to explain...i told you i was tryin to figure out how the role worked...and DD is the one who brought it up...innocent child

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

i going to eat...:hmph
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Well I'm going to change my vote to Frieza. vote kill Kat. Die, Destroyer!!
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.



This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg
Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.



I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat
I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.
Well I'm going to change my vote to Frieza. vote kill Kat. Die, Destroyer!!

12 of 12 votes.


Digitaldude 3x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, Farfalla/Vegeta, gnut/Gotenks)
3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Hardy/Piccolo, Digitaldude/Tapion)
Kat 3x (naruto-niichan/Krillin, Evil3ye/Bulma, 3c/Raditz)
Evil3ye 2x (Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)




4 hours left until end of Day 1
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I really feel like voting for Sakura. You guys are basing your votes on interpretations (I have my suspicions on Kat as well), while the fact that Sakura didn't come back to reply to people, even though she was longing to play and had plenty of time, bugs me...
Really...? Ty :33 really willing to play indeed :p
Hmm I'm willing to play already :33
So... ohaio Goku! Lol
P.S. : Yay it has already started!! ^^
We are always too incertain about new people, wich is natural, but at the same time that gives them a lot of space to make mistakes that end up being accepted...

Votekill Sakura

Off to bed~
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.



This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg
Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.



I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat
I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.
Well I'm going to change my vote to Frieza. vote kill Kat. Die, Destroyer!!
I really feel like voting for Sakura. You guys are basing your votes on interpretations (I have my suspicions on Kat as well), while the fact that Sakura didn't come back to reply to people, even though she was longing to play and had plenty of time, bugs me...
We are always too incertain about new people, wich is natural, but at the same time that gives them a lot of space to make mistakes that end up being accepted...

Votekill Sakura

Off to bed~

12 of 12 votes.



3c 3x (Imperium/Goku, Hardy/Piccolo, Digitaldude/Tapion)
Kat 3x (naruto-niichan/Krillin, Evil3ye/Bulma, 3c/Raditz)
Digitaldude 2x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, gnut/Gotenks)
Evil3ye 2x (Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)
Sakura 1x (Farfalla/Vegeta)




3.5 hours left until end of Day 1
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

I really feel like voting for Sakura. You guys are basing your votes on interpretations (I have my suspicions on Kat as well), while the fact that Sakura didn't come back to reply to people, even though she was longing to play and had plenty of time, bugs me...
We are always too incertain about new people, wich is natural, but at the same time that gives them a lot of space to make mistakes that end up being accepted...

Votekill Sakura

Off to bed~
I think Im going to side with Farf on this. More importantly she left too much - in some sense deliberate - confusion about her role and this has affected the whole phase. It may be being an unlucky beginner, but it tends to happen that most new players are actually adept more often than not at playing and understanding the game. So

Votekill Sakura

I'm off to sleep as well now.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAFIA GAME 37 - DRAGON BALL - THE BATTLE FOR BALANCE

Vote kill bulma
Vote kill: Tapion
might change later
i got the strongest char in DB :hip

Votekill Gnut
Okaaay babies Im at home :yay

1st Sakura what did you mean by :



There wasnt anything just (Townie) or nothing ? O.o

2nd I have a night role :blush

3rd - Votekill 3c :3
Votekill Raditz

Raditz has always been a dick.
The character picks are so random, wtf Xadyu :XD



Not really.

Votekill Imperium , you're a terrible father, Gohan won't miss you.
Moah, what a spam discussion. And I don't really understand the most name referneces either, I must say. They should have been on the avatars at least.

Though what 3c said might work. Just vote train someone random, so that mafia won't have a chance to manipulate us.

So, Vote kill 3c? :redface
fuk disu shittu! Votekill Evil3ye
Votekill 3c
I will go to sleep soon and I promised I would change vote, well its not like it will be smarter but wtv Votekill Evil (cuz he doesnt like me :derp well its just random anyway, nothing personal :XD )
Well I will vote kill Piccolo (Hardy :p) for now. His lock after half of day 1 almost was left seems very odd to me. Would be pretty convenient for a Mafia to add a vote to a bandwagon to try and bait others to jump on too. May change it depending on the next hours I'm still awake.



This is too hard =-= I tried to check things on Hardy, Imp, Mazi and Kat and it led me nowhere...
Before I try to check things on others, let me cast my first vote already:

Votekill DD (he asked us to).

Gonna finish work I brought home and check the thread meanwhile. If I see something convincing, I'll change my vote.
votekill digitaldawg
Well it doesn't look like anything will change at this point. DD and Imp claiming plain townie again is lulz and seems unlikely to be true, especially if Sakura is a plain townie too, but for now that's not really worth voting for I guess. Hardy stated his reasons for votekilling 3c. I still believe that was rather dumb (no matter if mafia or not) but it I guess it makes sense. Right now I can't see anyone as clearly suspicious, besides Kat.

"Oh wait, no one can blame me when I change my vote now lol. Now I better leave before shit gets serious". Sounds like a pretty noobish mafia, but something I could imagine with Kat. So votekill Kat. Have to leave pretty soon and won't be here when the phase ends.



I think by now you accused almost every player of being mafia :lmao
I think you and Imp will be a bigger issue to analyse on the second day, if you make it through the night. For now I really see the saver bet in Kat.

Votekill Kat
I am gonna sleep now.

Votekill 3c

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh wait he only has 2 votes.......SON OF BITCH!

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just let me die at worst I am an innocent child.
Well I'm going to change my vote to Frieza. vote kill Kat. Die, Destroyer!!
I really feel like voting for Sakura. You guys are basing your votes on interpretations (I have my suspicions on Kat as well), while the fact that Sakura didn't come back to reply to people, even though she was longing to play and had plenty of time, bugs me...
We are always too incertain about new people, wich is natural, but at the same time that gives them a lot of space to make mistakes that end up being accepted...

Votekill Sakura

Off to bed~
3.5 hours left until end of Day 1
I think Im going to side with Farf on this. More importantly she left too much - in some sense deliberate - confusion about her role and this has affected the whole phase. It may be being an unlucky beginner, but it tends to happen that most new players are actually adept more often than not at playing and understanding the game. So

Votekill Sakura

I'm off to sleep as well now.

12 of 12 votes.




Kat 3x (naruto-niichan/Krillin, Evil3ye/Bulma, 3c/Raditz)
3c 2x (Hardy/Piccolo, Digitaldude/Tapion)
Digitaldude 2x (Sakura_Saluja/Videl, gnut/Gotenks)
Evil3ye 2x (Lawlett-kun/Trunks, Kat/Freeza)
Sakura 2x (Farfalla/Vegeta, Imperium/Goku)
Gnut 1x (Mazino/Broly)


END DAY 1

As the day comes to an end and the sun has set, arguments lead to fights..
And fights lead to casualties, there was a big struggle, but out of nowhere, Frieza died once again.

Yet, Shenron felt a negative change in the surrounding aura, Frieza's bad ways were a necessity?
The balance shifted even more after his demise.




(Paranoid Gun Owner)

START NIGHT 1

[highlight]Nightphase ends in around 12 hours![/highlight]​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

The game is over, sorry.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

ROFL WAT
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

WTF?!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Xadyu send the PM to the Detective too early and did not wait for the rest of the actions. On top of that many, many other complicated stuff arose. We tried to save it, but the mistake was done.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Can you not salvage it?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

LOL Kшadyu strikes again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top