Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
He's worse now, because you can't take the same precautions as you used to last season.
Ahh ok lol. I haven't played in a while....
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Dude I just realized that my dad didn't get anything for me for my birthday.

:s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Happy birthday?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah no shit. o_o;;;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
As in, I don't know if yesterday was your birthday or if today is your birthday.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
She's an Aquarian, Mej. If I'm not mistaken, I believe her birthday is either on the 2nd or 5th of February.

Nevertheless, Naomi...If I'm mistaken...I apologise. :scry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
She's an Aquarian, Mej. If I'm not mistaken, I believe her birthday is either on the 2nd or 5th of February.

Nevertheless, Naomi...If I'm mistaken...I apologise. :scry
I don't know her zodiac sign, you silly little midget.

If you are true, then happy belated, Naomichin!
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp? :nah
depends on the family, my friend still get kisses and a dumb cake...I knew I wasn't going to get anything ..I even stop getting just a happy birthday..after 18..
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol i stopped giving a fuck about bdays after i got 18. i get things once in a while from family but yh i don't really care bout it. i even disabled my bday on social network like fb. I remember a time i was so busy i even forgot that it was my bday until someone called to wish me happy bday. i was like fuck me. time flies, deadline is around the corner.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp? :nah
Well my parents still give me stuff. But it's been really a bunch of years since the last time i actually told them what i wanted for my birthday.
I don't think it really matter much to me at this point. There isn't really anything that i could ask my parents to give me that would be important to me in anyway. So even if they give me some clothes or so, it will already be pretty cool.

I just said what i said, cuz i think you jumped too fast into the conclusion that Naomi was being spoiled. Not that is none of my business, but i remember Naomi mentioning something about her father and her not being that close. So, i just don't like seeing people actually assuming something when there's huge chances they are wrong. For me, it's something i tend to avoid doing, cuz i would feel stupid doing that. You just assumed she was spoiled, when there could be a lot different meaning to why she said what she said.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well my parents still give me stuff. But it's been really a bunch of years since the last time i actually told them what i wanted for my birthday.
I don't think it really matter much to me at this point. There isn't really anything that i could ask my parents to give me that would be important to me in anyway. So even if they give me some clothes or so, it will already be pretty cool.

I just said what i said, cuz i think you jumped too fast into the conclusion that Naomi was being spoiled. Not that is none of my business, but i remember Naomi mentioning something about her father and her not being that close. So, i just don't like seeing people actually assuming something when there's huge chances they are wrong. For me, it's something i tend to avoid doing, cuz i would feel stupid doing that. You just assumed she was spoiled, when there could be a lot different meaning to why she said what she said.
well that's nice of your parents..I know where you're coming from but it sounded like scav was joking but maybe I am wrong. Don't take scav too seriously..he's like that.

lol i stopped giving a fuck about bdays after i got 18. i get things once in a while from family but yh i don't really care bout it. i even disabled my bday on social network like fb. I remember a time i was so busy i even forgot that it was my bday until someone called to wish me happy bday. i was like fuck me. time flies, deadline is around the corner.
So, scav admits he's getting old..how old? lol
yeah..I think I forgot my birthday last year..
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well my parents still give me stuff. But it's been really a bunch of years since the last time i actually told them what i wanted for my birthday.
I don't think it really matter much to me at this point. There isn't really anything that i could ask my parents to give me that would be important to me in anyway. So even if they give me some clothes or so, it will already be pretty cool.

I just said what i said, cuz i think you jumped too fast into the conclusion that Naomi was being spoiled. Not that is none of my business, but i remember Naomi mentioning something about her father and her not being that close. So, i just don't like seeing people actually assuming something when there's huge chances they are wrong. For me, it's something i tend to avoid doing, cuz i would feel stupid doing that. You just assumed she was spoiled, when there could be a lot different meaning to why she said what she said.
ffs jorped y so serious? you constipated?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

well that's nice of your parents..I know where you're coming from but it sounded like scav was joking but maybe I am wrong. Don't take scav too seriously..he's like that.



So, scav admits he's getting old..how old? lol
yeah..I think I forgot my birthday last year..
i was busy working on something due and mentioning my bday made me realize how close i was to the deadline :epicfacepalm

well i'll let you guess my age if you're interested :hurr
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
guess...your age..I'm pretty good with age but I don't know..
definitely under 25..over 20..?

more specific..narrowing..21-23?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Midget?? Wtf,dude!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
As in, I don't know if yesterday was your birthday or if today is your birthday.
Oh, it was over a month ago.

Daddy how could you! Was it an honest mistake though, or you are on bad terms?
Well I don't really talk to my dad because he lives out of state and I don't actively seek out his company, but we're not like "omg I hate you, never speaking to you."

She's an Aquarian, Mej. If I'm not mistaken, I believe her birthday is either on the 2nd or 5th of February.

Nevertheless, Naomi...If I'm mistaken...I apologise. :scry
Yeah, it's right around there. And I don't care if you don't know my birthday. I always forget it until the day of. XD

well you 22. dem spoiled brat tsss :nah
There have been years where I spend more on my dad for his birthday than he spends on me. It's not like he pays my college tuition, books, and I bought/pay for my own car/gas/food etc. I mean, he doesn't pay for anything as far as I know. I live with my mom and she doesn't have me pay rent. Yet she got me several birthday gifts.

lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp? :nah
It's not that I wanted something in particular. I didn't even ask for anything. It would have been nice to at least get a small gift card... Or you know. Just a fucking card.

I don't know her zodiac sign, you silly little midget.

If you are true, then happy belated, Naomichin!
Ugh thanks. :sweat It's no fun celebrating birthdays anymore though. 21 was the last good thing.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
well, you have 25 to look forward to. Cheaper car insurance and you can rent cars from anywhere.
 
Top