Ahh ok lol. I haven't played in a while....He's worse now, because you can't take the same precautions as you used to last season.
Ahh ok lol. I haven't played in a while....He's worse now, because you can't take the same precautions as you used to last season.

Daddy how could you! Was it an honest mistake though, or you are on bad terms?Dude I just realized that my dad didn't get anything for me for my birthday.
![]()

well you 22. dem spoiled brat tsssDude I just realized that my dad didn't get anything for me for my birthday.
![]()

Don't jump into conclusions so fast tssswell you 22. dem spoiled brat tsss![]()

lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp?Don't jump into conclusions so fast tsss![]()

I don't know her zodiac sign, you silly little midget.She's an Aquarian, Mej. If I'm not mistaken, I believe her birthday is either on the 2nd or 5th of February.
Nevertheless, Naomi...If I'm mistaken...I apologise.![]()
depends on the family, my friend still get kisses and a dumb cake...I knew I wasn't going to get anything ..I even stop getting just a happy birthday..after 18..lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp?![]()
Well my parents still give me stuff. But it's been really a bunch of years since the last time i actually told them what i wanted for my birthday.lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp?![]()
well that's nice of your parents..I know where you're coming from but it sounded like scav was joking but maybe I am wrong. Don't take scav too seriously..he's like that.Well my parents still give me stuff. But it's been really a bunch of years since the last time i actually told them what i wanted for my birthday.
I don't think it really matter much to me at this point. There isn't really anything that i could ask my parents to give me that would be important to me in anyway. So even if they give me some clothes or so, it will already be pretty cool.
I just said what i said, cuz i think you jumped too fast into the conclusion that Naomi was being spoiled. Not that is none of my business, but i remember Naomi mentioning something about her father and her not being that close. So, i just don't like seeing people actually assuming something when there's huge chances they are wrong. For me, it's something i tend to avoid doing, cuz i would feel stupid doing that. You just assumed she was spoiled, when there could be a lot different meaning to why she said what she said.
So, scav admits he's getting old..how old? lollol i stopped giving a fuck about bdays after i got 18. i get things once in a while from family but yh i don't really care bout it. i even disabled my bday on social network like fb. I remember a time i was so busy i even forgot that it was my bday until someone called to wish me happy bday. i was like fuck me. time flies, deadline is around the corner.
ffs jorped y so serious? you constipated?Well my parents still give me stuff. But it's been really a bunch of years since the last time i actually told them what i wanted for my birthday.
I don't think it really matter much to me at this point. There isn't really anything that i could ask my parents to give me that would be important to me in anyway. So even if they give me some clothes or so, it will already be pretty cool.
I just said what i said, cuz i think you jumped too fast into the conclusion that Naomi was being spoiled. Not that is none of my business, but i remember Naomi mentioning something about her father and her not being that close. So, i just don't like seeing people actually assuming something when there's huge chances they are wrong. For me, it's something i tend to avoid doing, cuz i would feel stupid doing that. You just assumed she was spoiled, when there could be a lot different meaning to why she said what she said.
i was busy working on something due and mentioning my bday made me realize how close i was to the deadlinewell that's nice of your parents..I know where you're coming from but it sounded like scav was joking but maybe I am wrong. Don't take scav too seriously..he's like that.
So, scav admits he's getting old..how old? lol
yeah..I think I forgot my birthday last year..


Oh, it was over a month ago.As in, I don't know if yesterday was your birthday or if today is your birthday.
Well I don't really talk to my dad because he lives out of state and I don't actively seek out his company, but we're not like "omg I hate you, never speaking to you."Daddy how could you! Was it an honest mistake though, or you are on bad terms?
Yeah, it's right around there. And I don't care if you don't know my birthday. I always forget it until the day of. XDShe's an Aquarian, Mej. If I'm not mistaken, I believe her birthday is either on the 2nd or 5th of February.
Nevertheless, Naomi...If I'm mistaken...I apologise.![]()
There have been years where I spend more on my dad for his birthday than he spends on me. It's not like he pays my college tuition, books, and I bought/pay for my own car/gas/food etc. I mean, he doesn't pay for anything as far as I know. I live with my mom and she doesn't have me pay rent. Yet she got me several birthday gifts.well you 22. dem spoiled brat tsss![]()
It's not that I wanted something in particular. I didn't even ask for anything. It would have been nice to at least get a small gift card... Or you know. Just a fucking card.lol you still hope daddy give you b-day present every year jorp?![]()
Ugh thanks.I don't know her zodiac sign, you silly little midget.
If you are true, then happy belated, Naomichin!
It's no fun celebrating birthdays anymore though. 21 was the last good thing.