Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume
I found your mind Nuno. You left it at the entrance.
I found your mind Nuno. You left it at the entrance.


I have already lost it so I don't know.Why are you losing your mind?
Now I found it. Thank you friend.I found your mind Nuno. You left it at the entrance.![]()

Please look around the house next time I lose my mind again.I'm glad that I could help.![]()


I don't know! HALP!But of course.
Does it happen a lot?![]()




I like watching movies/series/anime at night. It's something about the atmosphere the dark brings, and no it doesn't help to pull over the curtains xDWhy not? What else are you doing?![]()
Now that is interesting... I would have to wait till 10pm for that...I like watching movies/series/anime at night. It's something about the atmosphere the dark brings, and no it doesn't help to pull over the curtains xD



Winter is so much better for gaming/watching stuff. Dark here before 4pm, often gets rather dark around 3pm at the worst. I really love night rofl, wish it was dark more. Winter in the North is the best, when I was in the army it was dark for 3 months, was pretty absurdly weird but nice too!Now that is interesting... I would have to wait till 10pm for that...
Well I surely hope that you'll have fun with the episode.![]()
Epic OST is epic... Now I want to rewatch KlK... <.<The take-off at 1:10
Been a few weeks since I listened to KlK again!
Winter is so much better for gaming/watching stuff. Dark here before 4pm, often gets rather dark around 3pm at the worst. I really love night rofl, wish it was dark more. Winter in the North is the best, when I was in the army it was dark for 3 months, was pretty absurdly weird but nice too!
Is dis a moviez!?!!
Well the TV is basically in front of the window. So if the sun is there, the screen is way too bright.With sunglasses? wtf! What kind of room do you sit in? XD
woa, SnK complete(?) OST with 2 1/2 million views. Holy MOLLY!
The OST at 21:00![]()
![]()
Is dis a moviez!?!!
I remember the OST at 24:00, so good![]()


I can't. But it is the reason why I "cover" my window most of the time... But in summer it gets really hot like that...WTH. MOVE THE TV??????????
Oh god. Guilty Crown, you went there. Well the OST was like the only good part, apart from the outstanding art/animation I guess. Storywise it was a disaster, rofl.
