COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

I found your mind Nuno. You left it at the entrance. :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

I'm glad that I could help. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

I'm glad that I could help. :blush
Please look around the house next time I lose my mind again.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

But of course. :nod
Does it happen a lot? :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

But of course. :nod
Does it happen a lot? :XD
I don't know! HALP!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

Have you tried duct tape?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

Good idea, I learned in the army duct tape can fix everything!

A part from our continuous tracks (I believe it's called?) loosened during a mission so we used duct tape to fix it. 100% effective 8)

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

Duct tape really is that awesome. :nod

You should watch NGNL if you haven't. New episode is already awesome. :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

I don't watch anime at day :hmph
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

Why not? What else are you doing? :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

Why not? What else are you doing? :blush
I like watching movies/series/anime at night. It's something about the atmosphere the dark brings, and no it doesn't help to pull over the curtains xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

I like watching movies/series/anime at night. It's something about the atmosphere the dark brings, and no it doesn't help to pull over the curtains xD
Now that is interesting... I would have to wait till 10pm for that... :XD

Well I surely hope that you'll have fun with the episode. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

The take-off at 1:10 :kreygasm

Been a few weeks since I listened to KlK again!


---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Now that is interesting... I would have to wait till 10pm for that... :XD

Well I surely hope that you'll have fun with the episode. :blush
Winter is so much better for gaming/watching stuff. Dark here before 4pm, often gets rather dark around 3pm at the worst. I really love night rofl, wish it was dark more. Winter in the North is the best, when I was in the army it was dark for 3 months, was pretty absurdly weird but nice too!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

The take-off at 1:10 :kreygasm

Been a few weeks since I listened to KlK again!

Winter is so much better for gaming/watching stuff. Dark here before 4pm, often gets rather dark around 3pm at the worst. I really love night rofl, wish it was dark more. Winter in the North is the best, when I was in the army it was dark for 3 months, was pretty absurdly weird but nice too!
Epic OST is epic... Now I want to rewatch KlK... <.<

Yeah the sun is so annoying... Sometimes I have to play with sunglasses...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

With sunglasses? wtf! What kind of room do you sit in? XD

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

woa, SnK complete(?) OST with 2 1/2 million views. Holy MOLLY!


---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

The OST at 21:00 :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm Is dis a moviez!?!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

I remember the OST at 24:00, so good :kreygasm
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

With sunglasses? wtf! What kind of room do you sit in? XD

woa, SnK complete(?) OST with 2 1/2 million views. Holy MOLLY!

The OST at 21:00 :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm Is dis a moviez!?!!

I remember the OST at 24:00, so good :kreygasm
Well the TV is basically in front of the window. So if the sun is there, the screen is way too bright. :XD

Yeah SnK is yet another Anime with an outstanding soundtrack. Same goes for Guilty Crown.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

WTH. MOVE THE TV??????????

Oh god. Guilty Crown, you went there. Well the OST was like the only thing going for it, apart from the outstanding art/animation I guess. Storywise it was a disaster, rofl.

The insert song in GC and in Star Driver (Monochrome) are one of my favorite insert songs.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------


:kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm :kreygasm
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

WTH. MOVE THE TV??????????

Oh god. Guilty Crown, you went there. Well the OST was like the only good part, apart from the outstanding art/animation I guess. Storywise it was a disaster, rofl.
I can't. But it is the reason why I "cover" my window most of the time... But in summer it gets really hot like that...

Well if you are bored you can look at the GC thread in the theater... I bashed it a lot... :XD
But yeah art and OST were outstanding.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ - No Game No Life Volume

Comment on the OST above!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top