Re: ( `_> ´ )
be a stephuuu!??
I bid you good night ladies.
zzz
be a stephuuu!??
I bid you good night ladies.
zzz


x'Dwth, where did you copy that from? That's way too creative!![]()
That is rather boring though... Can't think of gamers who look for a walkthrough on the first run.1. Just two hours into the game and you are reading all the walkthroughs and guides available (spoiler-free, of course)

I'm kinda sad I'm done with being a noob in games honestly. I'm too much into efficiency. If I feel something isn't efficient, I will look up a way that shows me the best way. If I'm certain the way I level my character (skills etc) isn't good or optimal, I'll look up proper build paths.Yeah but even then I like to play around until I found a solution.![]()
I'm with you here, I like to try it my own way first. When it gets too time-consuming and/or annoying, I look it up. There's a limit to what I want to endure for a game.That is rather boring though... Can't think of gamers who look for a walkthrough on the first run.
The rest is awesome though... x'D

I ignored the new Diablo addon so far, since I found Diablo 3 pretty disappointing (I think we already talked about this some time ago, when we discusses Blizzard in general). How is it?The only game recently where I have been rather experimental is Diablo. I really liked to make my own builds there and just generally mess around, but when it came down to it I knew of course what was optimal, and changed it to that rather quickly xD But I like making some tweaks and generally play "my way". In some cases I ignored optimal builds and paths because I found other builds etc way more fun.

Very fitting for Coentrao getting that injury because Nani went Hulk on him tooNunos avy is very fitting for that.![]()
