COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

be a stephuuu!??

I bid you good night ladies.

zzz
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Good night Nuno-tan and Nii. o/

May the odds be ever in your favor. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

wow, are you katnis? gg!

o/
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Maybe I am.

My body isn't that nice though.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

For the gamers:

10 Signs Which Show You Are Addicted To A Game

1. Just two hours into the game and you are reading all the walkthroughs and guides available (spoiler-free, of course)



2. You can’t put it down and you go to work/school looking like this:



3. You spend the day at work/school planning strategies for the game



4. You eat your dinner at turbo speed to get back to the game



5. You cancel social engagements just to play the game!



6. The characters are now your closest friends



7. You HAVE to unlock every possible quest/scenario/boss/item/weapon/etc



8. You HAVE to walk every inch of the map



9. You are eager to know the ending but devastated when you finally reach it



10. The moment your first playthrough ends, you start your second



But that’s the joy of gaming!

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

wth, where did you copy that from? That's way too creative! :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

1. Just two hours into the game and you are reading all the walkthroughs and guides available (spoiler-free, of course)
That is rather boring though... Can't think of gamers who look for a walkthrough on the first run.

The rest is awesome though... x'D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Depends on the game, also I wouldn't interpret the walkthrough as a "A-Z step by step how to clear the game", but more like content search. For example in RPG it's nice to know what classes work well together perhaps, or what spells are good to choose etc. Stuff like that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah but even then I like to play around until I found a solution. :blush
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Yeah but even then I like to play around until I found a solution. :blush
I'm kinda sad I'm done with being a noob in games honestly. I'm too much into efficiency. If I feel something isn't efficient, I will look up a way that shows me the best way. If I'm certain the way I level my character (skills etc) isn't good or optimal, I'll look up proper build paths.

The only game recently where I have been rather experimental is Diablo. I really liked to make my own builds there and just generally mess around, but when it came down to it I knew of course what was optimal, and changed it to that rather quickly xD But I like making some tweaks and generally play "my way". In some cases I ignored optimal builds and paths because I found other builds etc way more fun.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Well in JRPGs you usually know which ways are efficient and it is fun to level up your character as you see fit.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

How do you know those ways?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

Because you get a fixed amount of Exp from the enemies for example. And quite often you don't get to choose something. You just level up or train your skills.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ( `_> ´ )

That is rather boring though... Can't think of gamers who look for a walkthrough on the first run.

The rest is awesome though... x'D
I'm with you here, I like to try it my own way first. When it gets too time-consuming and/or annoying, I look it up. There's a limit to what I want to endure for a game.

:nod

The only game recently where I have been rather experimental is Diablo. I really liked to make my own builds there and just generally mess around, but when it came down to it I knew of course what was optimal, and changed it to that rather quickly xD But I like making some tweaks and generally play "my way". In some cases I ignored optimal builds and paths because I found other builds etc way more fun.
I ignored the new Diablo addon so far, since I found Diablo 3 pretty disappointing (I think we already talked about this some time ago, when we discusses Blizzard in general). How is it?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------




 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: ( `_> ´ )

I haven't played it since the expansion was new. Was a lot of fun for a month or so, maybe 3 weeks. I played Hardcore though, and I find that way more fun as it requires way more skill. Since then there's been some more balance changes and legendary drop rate has been doubled or something, so I think it rains legendaries now, lol. Is probably fun. The content is way better than pre-expansion, but the game still lacks end-game so it gets boring once you start getting high caliber gear (or if you die in Hardcore after playing long, not the case for me though. I'm alive and godlike).

Don't know why you ask, you didn't seem interested before, and I doubt you are now. You sounded pretty negative. I'm probably wasting my time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top