Discussion - Natsu Dragneel/E.N.D Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What is your favorite Natsu's spell/ability?

• Fire Dragon's Claw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Dragon's Iron Fist

• Fire Dragon's Wing Attack

• Fire Dragon's Sword Horn

• Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow

• Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang

• Fire Dragon's Grip Strike

• Fire Dragon's Roasting Bath

• Dragon God's Brilliant Flame

• Planetary Flames: Exploding Flame Blade

• Lightning Fire Dragon Mode

• Lightning Fire Dragon's Iron Fist

• Lightning Fire Dragon's Firing Hammer

• Black Fire Dragon Mode

• Exploding Flame Blade of Darkness

• Transformation Magic

• Thought Projection

• Durability & Endurance

• Melee Combat Skills

• Other (mention in the comment)

• Total voters

lord zeref

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Highgarden
Natsu Dragneel/E.N.D Thread
Place to discuss Natsu/E.N.D, theories and predictions etc.

Hi guys , i have a crazy theory about E.N.D
if we rotate the word " E.N.D" we get this result

http://s18.postimg.org/8mftqlzvd/145.png

as you see the letter E became M and N is Z
as for the D let's consider it O
then we get this phrase " mavis.zeref.old "

the point is that E.N.D is the reason why zeref and mavis look young
and he feeds on the ages of people
also you remember that natsu and gajeel supposed to be over 80 years old
because they couldn't out from freed's barrier
so what if E.N.D tried to take their ages but igneel interrupted him in the last moment

at last excuse my language because i am not very good in english :mono

[com=Holt,green,bold,normal,normal]Edit: Seeing as END has been revealed, this thread has now been converted to discussing general topics regarding END[/com]

Last edited by a moderator:

FirenX

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: Theory about E.N.D

I have to say it's a good theory you thought about here.

Rarhyx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

plus point for rotation
minus for mavis.zeref.end mashima needs a good explanation for these words to make sense.

imo "master zerefs order" or "master zerefs origin" makes more sense.

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Nice theory! Mine is that E.N.D stands for Evil Natsu Dragneel ...I think that we'll just have to wait for the future chapters to come out to get a proper judgment, I think it's only a matter of time before E.N.D finally appears.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Nice theory! Mine is that E.N.D stands for Evil Natsu Dragneel ...I think that we'll just have to wait for the future chapters to come out to get a proper judgment, I think it's only a matter of time before E.N.D finally appears.
Thats interesting although to be fair it is a little too... "in your face" so to speak. Its like, there is not an ounce of subtlety at all there. I am all for end standing for something however him being called "evil" natsu dragneel is about as subtle as optimus prime riding a dinosaur to battle.

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Thats interesting although to be fair it is a little too... "in your face" so to speak. Its like, there is not an ounce of subtlety at all there. I am all for end standing for something however him being called "evil" natsu dragneel is about as subtle as optimus prime riding a dinosaur to battle.
Hmm... I don't really expect him to be called like that and let's say that it's going to be really the case, I suppose that it would really leave a bitter taste tbh and rest assured that I would be one of the first to complain about this lol. Nonetheless I always thought of that as being a hint left to us by Mashima, the true meaning of E.N.D meaning Evil Natsu Dragneel would be ... well ...just like you've said it is. If anything I just expect him to be an evil counterpart, Evil Natsu Dragneel seems to be just a hint. Though, I think that the letters 'N' and the 'D' have something to do with 'N'-Nine & 'D'-Demons.

naruto dragneel

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
What/Who is END

hi guys I am new on this web site so don't be hard on me

i read all of you theories and discussions
the reason i post this thread is because some of you are forgetting somethings about the identity of END.
we all know from now that END is a flame dragon.but some are saying that it is natsu or his counterpart or what ever else.
for me i believe that END is someone who is very related to natsu.
so that igneel let him live.
here too some are saying that END was in equal strength with igneel ,that is wrong because dragon are far more powerful than demons .why?
because ,remember when igneel fought END according to zeref himself he let END live and zeref told natsu that" he will be faced with the very same choice life or death " this means that it was a choice for igneel not a real fight
and igneel couldn't destroyed END because he/it is very very related to natsu (like if he kill END natsu won't live or something else ) but i think it is something else 'cuz natsu has to kill END and live in other to get to zeref for thier final battle.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Re: what/who is END

Hi there! Welcome to Mangahelpers and to Fairy Tail forum! You have an interesting name as well. :^_^

It's good to see new member and your theory on E.N.D. is also very interesting. However with the numerous speculation and guessing work, there are already plenty more people who are just like you trying to figure out who E.N.D. really is. We do have a thread for this discussion, perhaps you may like to have a read and see if there's anything else you could add or suggest.

I too, also thought that E.N.D. might be related to the fire dragon or Natsu since the both of them were the ones who used flame-type magic. But it may be something else till we have the answer from the author. :)

milek

Reaction score
Country
Serbia

One thing i know, its not Natsy.

I could be his father or something like that.

Mohsen

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End

Hi guys , i have a crazy theory about E.N.D
if we rotate the word " E.N.D" we get this result

http://s18.postimg.org/8mftqlzvd/145.png

as you see the letter E became M and N is Z
as for the D let's consider it O
then we get this phrase " mavis.zeref.old "

the point is that E.N.D is the reason why zeref and mavis look young
and he feeds on the ages of people
also you remember that natsu and gajeel supposed to be over 80 years old
because they couldn't out from freed's barrier
so what if E.N.D tried to take their ages but igneel interrupted him in the last moment

at last excuse my language because i am not very good in english :mono
Unlikely. Mavis was 7 years old 100 years ago. Igneel clashed with END 400 years ago cause Atlas Flame died 400 years ago and he knew about the fight of END and Igneel. So how can END stand for Mavis if mavis didn't exist 400 years ago??

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

If it has something to do with natsu then perhaps it is something along the lines of Emperor natsu Dragnel. Maybe end is natsu's dad demonified? People can be turned into demons and it would give natsu special relevance to zeref.... well, more relevance.

Mohsen

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End

I wonder why zeref who wants Natsu to kill him is letting his demons to destroy all the magic. Does this imply that DS won't loose there powers even when there is no magic in the atmosphere? But in Edolas natsu couldn't use magic like everybody else.

If E.N.D is for example Natsu's bilogical father then I wonder why only one can arrive to Zeref's place. If END and Natsu are two seperate beings shouldn't it be possible for both of them to arrive to where Zeref is at?

Rikudobito

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Nope, the winner of the fight between Natsu and E.N.D will be the one who will go to Zeref's place but I doubt that E.N.D is Natsu's biological father but meh... everything's possible.

KungPaoChicken

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Evil Natsu Dragneel. O__O that would be epic. He can be all inverted color like Hollow Ichigo. Or Igneels evil twin brother!!!

wooticus

Reaction score
Country
Germany

E.N.D.
Evil Natsu Dragneel

That's my theory I've layed down in some other threads already so I won't repeat the details.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

END was not said to be a fire dragon, he was said to be a fire demon which is just a tad different. The worst case scenario would be end being a fire demon slayer although I have my doubts about that. If he was and fought igneel he would have been in a pretty good position. Perhaps that would account for surviving igneel. a dragon presumably well stronger than the ones we saw during the festival. Anyways, the main reason I wouldn't see END as a fire demon slayer is that it would make for an absurd fight with natsu. They would be immune to the powers of the other in many regards. Natsu shouldn't have trouble eating his flames even in the worst case scenario considering he already ate zancrow's. If end is a demon and he survived igneel then he must be extremely powerful, natsu would need the slayer advantage over him. If he eats his flames he could do something like he did with zancrow but instead of dragon god flames he would use dragon demon flames. If END is somewhat of a match to igneel then perhaps eating enough of his flames would even push natsu to dragon force. Lightining flame dragon demon!

Mohsen

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End

END was not said to be a fire dragon, he was said to be a fire demon which is just a tad different. The worst case scenario would be end being a fire demon slayer although I have my doubts about that. If he was and fought igneel he would have been in a pretty good position. Perhaps that would account for surviving igneel. a dragon presumably well stronger than the ones we saw during the festival. Anyways, the main reason I wouldn't see END as a fire demon slayer is that it would make for an absurd fight with natsu. They would be immune to the powers of the other in many regards. Natsu shouldn't have trouble eating his flames even in the worst case scenario considering he already ate zancrow's. If end is a demon and he survived igneel then he must be extremely powerful, natsu would need the slayer advantage over him. If he eats his flames he could do something like he did with zancrow but instead of dragon god flames he would use dragon demon flames. If END is somewhat of a match to igneel then perhaps eating enough of his flames would even push natsu to dragon force. Lightining flame dragon demon!
Didn't zancrow show that fire attacks can hurt Natsu. If in a fight between Natsu and END, Natsu can empower himself with eating END's flame then END would empower himself by eating the golden flames of Natsu. SO it is a win win situation for both of them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Didn't zancrow show that fire attacks can hurt Natsu. If in a fight between Natsu and END, Natsu can empower himself with eating END's flame then END would empower himself by eating the golden flames of Natsu. SO it is a win win situation for both of them.
END being a fire demon does not imply he can eat fire. If he is a straight up demon then odds are he can't just like how actual dragons can't eat their own element. End would have to be an actual slayer sort of being in order to do what you suggest.

KungPaoChicken

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

At this point END could be anybody. Hell i say its Happy.