serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Whenever it's dreaming about fictional world's I had been an almost every movies, mangas and videogames horrors world's yeah including claymore. - there were sometimes where while sleeping was like frozen unable to move or with my limbs so heavy others times wen I wanted to run feel like I was been running against a current of air which instead off going forward I was pushed backwards.

I don't know if many of you had ever play one old game called "forbidden siren " yeah almost every night dreamed happening to me what happened to those survivors "hiding on the shadows and avoiding the "freaking Shibitos".
Although don't happens too often those last years I kinda love those nightmare's Was it like been transport to another dimension.
 

TStew

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Marathon, bro! Quiet beers and taking it slow is all very well and good but obsessively stalking this forum from the 25th onwards is a English-language Claymore fandom tradition! You're missing out if you don't do it at least once and this is the last chance you'll ever get.
Forgot I was going to respond to that earlier...
Well I could have marathoned it but my couple weeks off have turned out to be pretty busy! Maybe if I would have read it all up before last month so there would have been a couple of these threads I could have participated in, but now only one left.

Speaking of marathon though... the real type... I have one coming up next month (will be only my second one so still a big deal for me) and was thinking back to the posts where someone was going to have a Claymore tattoo. I don't want any permanent tattoo, but was thinking about maybe getting a non-permanent one. Still cost quite a bit from what I can tell, even more than the race itself. But thought about doing something special Claymore-ish for the event. Was thinking about a sword down my arm - like on the outside between the bicep and tricep, hilt near elbow and top of the blade near shoulder. The crossguard would wrap around my arm about half ways. Just a thought I'm toying with.
 

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
2,648
Reaction score
2,176
Gender
Female
Country
Water Tribe
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Forgot I was going to respond to that earlier...
Well I could have marathoned it but my couple weeks off have turned out to be pretty busy! Maybe if I would have read it all up before last month so there would have been a couple of these threads I could have participated in, but now only one left.

Speaking of marathon though... the real type... I have one coming up next month (will be only my second one so still a big deal for me) and was thinking back to the posts where someone was going to have a Claymore tattoo. I don't want any permanent tattoo, but was thinking about maybe getting a non-permanent one. Still cost quite a bit from what I can tell, even more than the race itself. But thought about doing something special Claymore-ish for the event. Was thinking about a sword down my arm - like on the outside between the bicep and tricep, hilt near elbow and top of the blade near shoulder. The crossguard would wrap around my arm about half ways. Just a thought I'm toying with.

That tattoo idea sounds interesting. If you do have one, would you mind posting it to show us?


Hmm... so many of you have had dreams of Claymore. I haven't had such dreams before. But your dreams seem so interesting. :)
 

Number A

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
492
Reaction score
502
Gender
Hidden
Country
Dragonstone
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

The tattoo sounds awesome! Obviously don't spend money you don't have but paying tribute to the story is a great idea ^^ I'm most likely going to write a bunch of essays (which you will all have the opportunity to read) and go out for dinner with K.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Guys! I'm going to JAPAN late November/early December :D:D:D Anyone got any ideas of what I can do when I'm there? Besides grab a copy of the Last Volume and put some honest money in the pocket of Yagi Norihiro, of course ^^
 

Nanozom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Guys! I'm going to JAPAN late November/early December :D:D:D Anyone got any ideas of what I can do when I'm there? Besides grab a copy of the Last Volume and put some honest money in the pocket of Yagi Norihiro, of course ^^
Try some of the local cosine... maybe some octopus?
Or visit Shinjuku...the skyscraper district...
Or depending on the mood... perhaps visit the Hiroshima Peace memorial? A piece of history from the greatest disaster that ended WWII?
There´s also the Ginza, the shopping district in Tokyo...
If Tokyo becomes too much, then there´s always Osaka and Kyoto to visit...
Or if you´re after some simple pleasure, then perhaps feeding some koi in a japanese pond while beneath a cherry blossom tree might be a neat little memory?
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Here's my tattoo btw, was my first at that time, now I got a lot more, :D Guess the only other mangarelated tattoos, I would made are Akira and Gunnm, but I'll wait with that as I got other projects coming up. :D
 

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

I feel sorry for Clare.

;P
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

It feels really strange that this is finally the end. After so many years or reading, it won't be the same without a monthly (excluding the little bit of time that it was in WSJ because of magazine changes) dose of Claymore.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

It feels really strange that this is finally the end. After so many years or reading, it won't be the same without a monthly (excluding the little bit of time that it was in WSJ because of magazine changes) dose of Claymore.
i never knew you read it. Well there is always fairy tail. Almost same plot :toc
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

i never knew you read it. Well there is always fairy tail. Almost same plot :toc
Eh, maybe, but Nakama Power didn't really win anything for Clare. Teresa won against Priscilla in the end, not Clare, so she didn't even get revenge herself.
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Anyone has the same problem as me I can't open those spoiler tag anymore , never had that problem before.
 

number12michael

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Anyone has the same problem as me I can't open those spoiler tag anymore , never had that problem before.
I can't open spoiler tags as well :(
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Any idea why? .
 

Nanozom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
449
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Same here... I thought it was just me so I never told anyone...
I think there might be a error in the site somewhere... that´s the only thing I can think of since I can´t open any spoiler tags in any thread at all...
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Anyone has the same problem as me I can't open those spoiler tag anymore , never had that problem before.
I can't open spoiler tags as well :(
Same here... I thought it was just me so I never told anyone...
I think there might be a error in the site somewhere... that´s the only thing I can think of since I can´t open any spoiler tags in any thread at all...
There are similar complaints just a while ago. Do poke around Support & Feedback to see if you could find a solution.
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Thanks guys. (The icon for thank or like) aren't working too.
 

Caligostjerne

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
114
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
Denmark
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

it's probably a bug in the website ? = . = ?
they don't work for a lot of people...

A is going to Japan???
so neat...
buy a kimono ...hehe
and check out travel websites-you can find great places to visit
 

FetherMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
1,127
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Teresa uses Revlon and Maybeline products. :teehee
 

serpico

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
105
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Nothing yet about 155 grand finally? Dammed.
 

TacoCat

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
87
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread

Ikr? I'm waiting on these raws like:



I thank all the Manga Editors, this site, and such so much for what they've been able to do with Claymore.

So much sad :(
 
Top