COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i understand the game...i checked my profiles...NA/EUW
i have like 10 total games...1/2 are bot games.
i'm a noob,i know


i just needed some kind of scale to go by...what builds what.
i didn't want to keep pestering everyone over my derpiness:thorntongue
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
bait not taken mate :kappa

I'm certainly not a hater considering I played the game too and had fun :nunogasm
Yeah, so much fun that you haven't played in a year :gnut

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

i understand the game...i checked my profiles...NA/EUW
i have like 10 total games...1/2 are bot games.
i'm a noob,i know


i just needed some kind of scale to go by...what builds what.
i didn't want to keep pestering everyone over my derpiness:thorntongue
Post in the LoL thread next time.

We have to cordon off our discussions, it's too caustic with all the haters :residentsleeper
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
niichan always starting some shit in :3c's thread:nunoderp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Don't use mobafire, use probuilds
I've been playing 5s (normals) with mates lately and all of them but one is convinced mobafire is better than probuilds because "it covers more scenarios, the builds in probuilds are more specific to every game". I'm like......... god.....

bait not taken mate :kappa

I'm certainly not a hater considering I played the game too and had fun :nunogasm
Except you took the bait since you replied with an explanation as to why you're not a hater :nunoderp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
god much:xi0same
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've been playing 5s (normals) with mates lately and all of them but one is convinced mobafire is better than probuilds because "it covers more scenarios, the builds in probuilds are more specific to every game". I'm like......... god.....
LOL

If you're going to be a complete nooberdog and insist on "guides", then they're better off using Solomid.net or LolPro. Mobafire has a bunch of troll, shitty, never updated guides.

But you could, you know, actually put some theory into what you build rather than depend on a tl;dr guide....:residentsleeper
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but,i don't have a grasp of building yet...experience pays off.
i'm using the guides more as direction than a cheat...ex.garen...
if i want to build him tankie or more of a damage dealer....

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

if anything...i should improve
the few games i played back last year:toc...
i wasn't even using a mouse...my son said..."serious?":lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
brb watching shigatsu .

obito flashbacks in 95% of nardo episode :residentsleeper

watched preview and there's flashbacks in the preview too :residentsleeper

obito... :residentsleeper
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
if anything...i should improve
the few games i played back last year:toc...
i wasn't even using a mouse...my son said..."serious?":lmao
Oh, then you're going to have to consult with the Unkillable TouchPad Demon Guru, Psycho Akuma aka scav oujou-sama :edumacated
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no...i got a mouse now...well always had one just never used it:gnut
man,it is so much sweeter to play the game...that's why i say i should improve.
it's not hard,i just have to learn tactics and such...i'm thinking about buying a tank since i fear no enemy or turrent...demacia:XD

thinkin about buying malphite:hmm
would be my first champion...my son and lawls say i should buy someone like teemo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
no...i got a mouse now...well always had one just never used it:gnut
man,it is so much sweeter to play the game...that's why i say i should improve.
it's not hard,i just have to learn tactics and such...i'm thinking about buying a tank since i fear no enemy or turrent...demacia:XD

thinkin about buying malphite:hmm
would be my first champion...my son and lawls say i should buy someone like teemo
Why would they suggest Teemo? He ins't a tank lol
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Still waiting for this "more than a thank you", I have my bank details ready :kappa

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

And you didn't respond to my response even though it's about the great Bleach, how dare you!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Didn't read it yet mate 8)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

Well at that time it was pointless anyway, a few hours difference doesn't make much for a worthy spoiler period.
Those were the times some really hyped stuff happened though, thus why I couldn't wait and checked it out. Last time I checked spoilers prolly was the Kushina flashback, the war never made me so "OMG can't wait" that I felt like I needed to check them out, though I guess more than half was mangapanda-time anyway. Just wanted to see the last few chapters completely unprepared, so that the feels hit even more.

And it was a fucking joke... =D Yeah, really looking forward to the movie :zomg

He has to have some random powerup, otherwise Ichigo would just oneshot him. He was almost useless and really weak during the Espada arc too, so I guess Kubo has to pull out some random twist to make him strong. Hopefully he's not pulling some "Once Juha dies Ishida gets his powers and has a final fight Ichigo".... that would feel so meangingless, considering Ishida hardly ever was of importance to the story. His whole betrayal feels incredibly weird anyway.

BLEACH MA FRIEND, IT'S THE RETURN OF DA EPIC TROLL SOON
I don't think I checked spoilers for many chapters ever since it became like "few hours spoilers before full release" scenario. Some chapters here and there randomly, maybe I was bored and just wanted to get spoiled, but normally I would ignore spoilers. But like I said, I loved the hype periods so I really loved that last chapter hype. I'm really glad I kept away from the 698 spoilers though. It made it so impactful when I saw the arms at the end. That's the type of stuff you would be more bored off, if you got spoiled. But every man with his own cup of tea :^)

STFU please... =D

It could be explained by that big bad guy having given him power... Or did he do that already on-panel? I'm so unfocused on Bleach :residentsleeper

Yeah it's so cheaply written. So random and stupid. Predictable even so, but it makes no sense anyway.

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT. TROLL RETURN!!! #HYPEEEEEEE!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Surprise Surprise 8)
Actually it is. Normally I read them but too lazy to formulate a reply 8)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: COME FOR A SCHWING: Cardboard Edition

I don't think I checked spoilers for many chapters ever since it became like "few hours spoilers before full release" scenario. Some chapters here and there randomly, maybe I was bored and just wanted to get spoiled, but normally I would ignore spoilers. But like I said, I loved the hype periods so I really loved that last chapter hype. I'm really glad I kept away from the 698 spoilers though. It made it so impactful when I saw the arms at the end. That's the type of stuff you would be more bored off, if you got spoiled. But every man with his own cup of tea :^)

STFU please... =D

It could be explained by that big bad guy having given him power... Or did he do that already on-panel? I'm so unfocused on Bleach :residentsleeper

Yeah it's so cheaply written. So random and stupid. Predictable even so, but it makes no sense anyway.

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT. TROLL RETURN!!! #HYPEEEEEEE!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Actually it is. Normally I read them but too lazy to formulate a reply 8)
Stuff like what happened in Chapter 668 is why I usually don't check out spoilers, a fresh experience just makes things more impactful. But yes, to each his own :^)

You used to be more friendly mate :(

I'm not sure either but not like I really care XD

Aizen-sama, bless us with your epic trolls please!

Wow so you saved it for a good read huh? 8)

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------







 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top