- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yeah, I mean for those who haven't played Isaac, I think Rebirth is not a good entry level game, because the vanilla game is more than enough to teach you the basic. But for those who has decent experience at the game would notice mostly positive improvements that are introduced in Rebirth, IMHO. Since I have the vanilla BoI, I "only" paid for around US$7 which is not that expensive in my currency (esp if you compare it to AAA games like the new COD).It's still only $15 at release, which is decent. But at a glance, it really doesn't seem like much was improved.
The Halloween deal for Isaac was insane though. You can bought both BoI and Wrath of the Lamb for only US$5 I think.



