Shounen Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 158 is out!

Another sad chapter... :crying
Paula was already the mascot of the class (the way they treated her like she was a child was funny) and all, she tried to resist, but in the she cried in Haru shoulders... So many fun memories that none of them will forget... The conversation between Tsugumi and Raku was symbolic as well. She didn't confess her love, but I think it is all right... They are good friends right now and Tsugumi couldn't have a better development, she grew a lot as a character...
Chitoge's father and Shuu were the men of the chapter! One realized that her daughter really fell in love with Raku, the person who she would just fake love, he realized what he did with her daughter and I hope he helps her to stay in Japan in some way.
Shuu was incredible as always, direct to the point, he knows Raku better than Raku himself. WHAT WILL HE ANSWER? At first, I think he will answer Onodera, but... He will think about this question afterward and finally realize. That's the time!
 
Last edited:

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Is the manga ending?

Also, of course its going to be Kirisaki the mere fact that the most insightful character is asking "which one do you really like" instead of "do you like her" means that Raku saying something that goes against what he really feels. Really disappointed to be honest, I never really saw the charm in her, oh well what can you do right.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Is the manga ending?

Also, of course its going to be Kirisaki the mere fact that the most insightful character is asking "which one do you really like" instead of "do you like her" means that Raku saying something that goes against what he really feels. Really disappointed to be honest, I never really saw the charm in her, oh well what can you do right.
I have the theory that the manga is not ending, it will be the end of a phase, like it was when Chitoge fell in love with Raku. The course of events I predict is this:

Raku will answer that he likes Onodera at first, without thinking much, but he will think about this question for some time during the rest of the day. In the next day, the day of Chitoge departure, he will finally realize, the penny will drop, he will realized how he will miss Chitoge, how he will miss her more than a friend would miss and then... He will go after her... I think he will declare his love (best course) or say that he doesn't want to see her off (which is almost the same, but more subtle). She will give up of the travel right after she puts her feet in the airplane without listening to anyone (fuck off Claude. :p). I think Chitoge's father will intervene to Claude not go after her (this will be his help). Probably, Tsugumi and Paula will follow Chitoge and they will take shelter in Tsugumi's apartment.

The manga ends with this? Of course not, there is the promise, the picture book, the promise Onodera and Chitoge made, Marika secret and/or illness... Countless things to solve. Another phase will start after the events of this arc. I hope I'm right because it would be awesome and it would make sense as well.

You never saw charm in her... Sorry the question, but are you blind? :XD
Jokes apart, any boy who would have the chance to meet a girl like Chitoge would see the charm in her at first glance. She is spectacularly beautiful. Explain this because I didn't understand.
 
Last edited:

masgrande

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
668
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
While I know there are a few things left to clear up I just got scare that it got axed or something, I really miss the forum.
You never saw charm in her... Sorry the question, but are you blind? :XD
Jokes apart, any boy who would have the chance to meet a girl like Chitoge would see the charm in her at first glance. She is spectacularly beautiful. Explain this because I didn't understand.
Don't worry is more of a thing I have against the tsunderes than Kirisaki, I do like Tsugumi though. It has to do with all the abuse she puts him through even though she is supposed to love him and all the jealously when she sees him on a compromising position even though she should know him well enough to know he wouldn't do that kind of and also the fact that he hasn't told him how she felt means that in his mind he is single.
Sorry I ranted a bit :p.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
While I know there are a few things left to clear up I just got scare that it got axed or something, I really miss the forum.


Don't worry is more of a thing I have against the tsunderes than Kirisaki, I do like Tsugumi though. It has to do with all the abuse she puts him through even though she is supposed to love him and all the jealously when she sees him on a compromising position even though she should know him well enough to know he wouldn't do that kind of and also the fact that he hasn't told him how she felt means that in his mind he is single.
Sorry I ranted a bit :p.
Don't worry, it is not gonna be axed, it is safe for the rest of the year at least. It has 2nd season of the anime scheduled, good sales, average rankings in the magazine, spinf-off running, etc. Jump is constantly investing in the series as you can see in the last posts here in this thread.
By the way, this site was made for Valentine's Day: http://www.shonenjump.com/j/valentine/2015/

I should have predicted that... Chitoge has a reason to be this way, she never actually had friends before and she didn't know how to deal with people, even more things related to love. In this aspect she is as clumsy as his mother, the same blood and all. She is not like that because she wants and she suffers with this. She is evolving though, she is better than in the beginning of the series.

PS: I had another idea about how the events will take place, especially about Chitoge safety, I don't know how she hasn't had this idea yet. She could call her mother, Hana could bring the Army for her with one phone call. It would be awesome. :derp
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Events definitely seem like they are moving.

I'm kinda torn about what I want to see happen. Obviously, Chitoge staying is a must; unless Raku follows her to wherever she's going in a big twist. But it's going to have to reach a point were Raku and Chitoge confess their feelings or something like that right? And I like all these characters so much, I'm dreading that a little.

While Onedera isn't a character I'm a huge fan of the idea of Marika and Tsugumi on the outside looking in, with regards to the pairing game. Is not something I'm looking forward to. This is a series where I wish there was a harem end just because I don't want to see any broken hearts but at the same time I don't think that's a good fit.

So I guess I don't even know what I want.:xp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Events definitely seem like they are moving.

I'm kinda torn about what I want to see happen. Obviously, Chitoge staying is a must; unless Raku follows her to wherever she's going in a big twist. But it's going to have to reach a point were Raku and Chitoge confess their feelings or something like that right? And I like all these characters so much, I'm dreading that a little.

While Onedera isn't a character I'm a huge fan of the idea of Marika and Tsugumi on the outside looking in, with regards to the pairing game. Is not something I'm looking forward to. This is a series where I wish there was a harem end just because I don't want to see any broken hearts but at the same time I don't think that's a good fit.

So I guess I don't even know what I want.:xp
Join a team and you will end with this suffering. #TeamChitoge ftw. :super
It is not like I don't like the other girls, but Chitoge is my favorite and I have to root for her, principally. Don't you have a favorite girl?

Raku must choose one. Unsolved harem is tbe worst kind of ending ever.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Join a team and you will end with this suffering. #TeamChitoge ftw. :super
It is not like I don't like the other girls, but Chitoge is my favorite and I have to root for her, principally. Don't you have a favorite girl?

Raku must choose one. Unsolved harem is tbe worst kind of ending ever.
It would certainly uncomplicate my feelings if I had one pairing I that I was clearly rooting for but instead I basically have one pairing I'm not into (OnederaXRaku) and 3 others I am. And I don't think this is the sort of story where everybody can win.

If it was up to me to pick an ending I think I'd go ChitogeXRaku too but I'm very conflicted about it.

---------------------------------------------

What I'd really like is for the psp visual novel to get translated so I can enjoy all of the above.:zomg
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It would certainly uncomplicate my feelings if I had one pairing I that I was clearly rooting for but instead I basically have one pairing I'm not into (OnederaXRaku) and 3 others I am. And I don't think this is the sort of story where everybody can win.

If it was up to me to pick an ending I think I'd go ChitogeXRaku too but I'm very conflicted about it.

---------------------------------------------

What I'd really like is for the psp visual novel to get translated so I can enjoy all of the above.:zomg
Poor Onodera... She doesn't do anything though, so I don't sympathize that much. :lmao
Even Raku x Tsugumi? Tsugumi is nice and all, but I never saw anyone rooting for them evne more when Chitoge's heart would break in pieces. :o
Who knows after next chapter you decide... :heh

The visual novel translated would be great indeed... I don't have PSV, but I would seriously think of buying one to play this game. :p

---------- Post added February 19, 2015 at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was February 14, 2015 at 01:12 PM ----------

Chapter 159

Raku insists in the error... It is clear that his "love" (it is more preference) for Onodera is superficial, it is just appearance and the way Onodera acts, it is not truly love. Shuu and Ruri know this centuries ago, that's why Shuu said that he should make a choice that he wouldn't regret and Ruri said that Onodera was an idiot. Anyway, the second part of the chapter was sad, but cute. I didn't rise this possibility because I knew Chitoge very well, I thought that she'd never make such request, but she is desperate now, it is understandable. Only Shuuei can provide her security (besides Hana'a army, there is still time to ask. XD). This shows one more time that Chitoge feels completly safe alongside Raku. Raku insisted in the error until the end, but I think the next developments will make him realize his feelings, finally. At first, I think that Claude is the stalker, it wouldn't be another person and that's why a surprise could be good at this point. Why hide him if the first person everybody would think would be him? A new villain maybe? It would be good, but unlikely, Claude is the most likely answer. Just pointing the other possibility here if I get it right. :P
Claude will impede Chitoge's plan and I don't know what can happen... Claude will have to use the force to drag Chitoge back home and I don't know how it could be done, also there is Tsugumi that has her loyalty in Claude, but much more in Chitoge, her beloved mistress. Will Tsugumi have guts to go against Claude if necessary? What will Raku do while watching Chitoge going away from him?

It is going better than I predicted. :lmao
 

IronAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2011
Messages
46
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Did Chitoge just got friendzoned? I really hope not! She's the only reason I keep reading this manga.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Even today, Raku still denies that Marika likes him. He has no idea what he is talking about. He doesn't know how to read the feelings of other people and him himself at all. So no, she was not friendzoned.
 
Last edited:

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I think it's Chitoge's dad that's eavesdropping. He'll be the person that prevents Claude getting in the way when operation runaway-from-home takes place the next day.

Or it could just be Claude. But if it is, makes you wonder why didn't he do this whole eavesdropping thing like 100 chapters ago in his pursuit to uncover the fake relationship...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think it's Chitoge's dad that's eavesdropping. He'll be the person that prevents Claude getting in the way when operation runaway-from-home takes place the next day.

Or it could just be Claude. But if it is, makes you wonder why didn't he do this whole eavesdropping thing like 100 chapters ago in his pursuit to uncover the fake relationship...
It would be too anti-climax. I want to see fire and blood! :derp

Maybe because Chitoge's father didn't aprove it, for obvious reasons, it was him who made all the fake couple thing along with Raku's father. Claude seems the brain behind everything in the organization, but Chitoge's father is still the boss. So, Claude had to make everything himself. However, in this case it is different. It would be quite strange if Chitoge's father didn't aprove such request, it is her daugther and it would be bad if she fled. Plus, he knows Chitoge more than anybody else, she is independent and all, it wouldn't be strange she thinks of such plan and she in fact thought.
 
Last edited:

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
That's a petty excuse though. Having people follow her is good enough if that's the case (as if Claude never used to do that). It's just like Raku says himself, the minute she steps on that plane doesn't mean it ends like that; they still have to play it off naturally. As long as they're still on Japan soils, they gotta play the part down to the last minute. Overall I find the whole eavesdropping thing to be a lame plot device and a stupid plot hole.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
For me it makes sense. There is also the fact that the gang is moving and nobody has time to follow someone all day, even less Claude, who appears to be the second in command. Also, not always a follower can be near enough to hear someone.
 

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Never mind the fact their secret could possibly be discovered. Okay then.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fuu-chan character design and seyuu revealed!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kazu4281/status/570933298165215232[/tweet]

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

The seyuu is Koiwai Kotori. Good seyuu I might say.

---------- Post added February 28, 2015 at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was February 26, 2015 at 10:14 AM ----------

Chapter 160 is out!

Tsugumi was the character of this chapter despite all... It was Claude after all, who put the bug in Chitoge, but I wouldn't think that he would go this far, neither that Chitoge's father doesn't know anything. Anyway, she is imprisoned and it fits to my predictions. The plan would fail and Raku would go to save her, in this moment something will happen to bring his love for her. People say that you just valorize something when you lose such a thing. That said, I think that Chitoge is gonna wait anymore, she will tell him what she has in her heart because many things may happen in the rescue plan and it can fail, so it is better tell as soon as possible. Raku can't realize his feelings for her alone, she will have to push him a bit... As for Tsugumi, her allegiance is formidable, I cannot think of anyone as faithful. Tsugumi will have to fight against the organization, things can be ugly... Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
For more strong that Tsugumi is, she cannot compete against an entire organization, the plan has to be furtive to give them more time... I think that Chitoge will go the party, but when Claude realizes that she is not there, the entire Beehive will go after her... I think that in this moment her father will appear, because only him can stop Claude. Or her Hana, which would be awesome... Let's see... These are my predictions for the next chapter.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't underestimate Tsugumi. Don't forget what happens when she enters "demon mode". She has a trump card just waiting to be used which will KO Claude in one hit too. The fact that she's a girl.

I also have to think Raku is going to get the rest of Chitoge's friends are going to get involved too. In addition to Raku's gang if Marika joins in (and she will do anything Raku asks) the police force will do whatever she wants. Then there's Yui and her chinese mob. Claude has no hope.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't underestimate Tsugumi. Don't forget what happens when she enters "demon mode". She has a trump card just waiting to be used which will KO Claude in one hit too. The fact that she's a girl.

I also have to think Raku is going to get the rest of Chitoge's friends are going to get involved too. In addition to Raku's gang if Marika joins in (and she will do anything Raku asks) the police force will do whatever she wants. Then there's Yui and her chinese mob. Claude has no hope.
Why would it be a KO?

I hope so... It is gonna be a great battle worthy of battle shounen. :fan
A line like "They are my friends! That's what I cannot leave behind!" while everybody is behind Chitoge would be princeless. I would cry. :crying
And a line especially for Raku... Argh, this confession has to happen right now. Either it happens now, or it never happens. Best opportunity ever.
 
Top