I confess I'm single again.
Freedoooom!![]()

I confess I'm single again.
Freedoooom!![]()

Is this related to this?I confess I'm single again.
Freedoooom!![]()

I confess I wanna be a bitch.
Can you not?Are humans really meant for happiness though? Will mother nature let us be happy when we keep destroying her and her children?
I was being unhappy. I told him I might want to break up, he told me that he would understand and would let me go.
I told him I want to break up a week after that or so, he told me to pack my bags and leave. So I did.
I confess that instead of studying with my classmate, I ended up making out with him...what is wrong with me.. I have a test in one hour.....
Haha...you should've gone all the way then, if you wanted calm hormonesI confess that instead of studying with my classmate, I ended up making out with him...what is wrong with me.. I have a test in one hour.....
I need a medication to calm down my hormones..
...making out just made it worse lolBut that's a good way to relax. Research has it that if you're relaxed, you're more apt to do better on a test. I'd go further, but members here are too prude, so yeah.I confess that instead of studying with my classmate, I ended up making out with him...what is wrong with me.. I have a test in one hour.....
I need a medication to calm down my hormones..
Fine Arts - Advertising Major.Congrats dude. Whats your major?