Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
No, it's related to wanting to be happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Are humans really meant for happiness though? Will mother nature let us be happy when we keep destroying her and her children?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stop bashing me.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I was being unhappy. I told him I might want to break up, he told me that he would understand and would let me go.
I told him I want to break up a week after that or so, he told me to pack my bags and leave. So I did.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I was being unhappy. I told him I might want to break up, he told me that he would understand and would let me go.
I told him I want to break up a week after that or so, he told me to pack my bags and leave. So I did.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Dora chaaan

 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:crying I confess that instead of studying with my classmate, I ended up making out with him...what is wrong with me.. I have a test in one hour.....
I need a medication to calm down my hormones..
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Me gusta :3c
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
:crying I confess that instead of studying with my classmate, I ended up making out with him...what is wrong with me.. I have a test in one hour.....
I need a medication to calm down my hormones..
Haha...you should've gone all the way then, if you wanted calm hormones :p ...making out just made it worse lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:crying I confess that instead of studying with my classmate, I ended up making out with him...what is wrong with me.. I have a test in one hour.....
I need a medication to calm down my hormones..
But that's a good way to relax. Research has it that if you're relaxed, you're more apt to do better on a test. I'd go further, but members here are too prude, so yeah.

But yeah.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I finally got my college diploma today.

I graduated on March 2014. I went back to school on April 2014 to do the clearance and application form for my documents. I went back on June 2014 to get my transcript of records and certification when it was released. The university wasn't releasing diplomas of the recent graduates that time. Then, today I finally went back to the university to get my diploma. Almost a year after.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Congrats dude. Whats your major?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Congrats, Faust!
 
Top