- Joined
- Jan 3, 2014
- Messages
- 492
- Reaction score
- 502
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
xxxHolic is a manga by CLAMP which was really rather good up until the extremely vexatious and protracted non-ending which is still flailing along in a 'Can't you just FINISH so I can MOVE ON!?' kind of way. It's closely bound up with another series by the same authors called 'Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle' which is even WORSE.
TRC was my first manga, I loved it with all my heart and it let me down. It wasn't until Claymore that I was able to really open up and connect with a story again.
TRC was my first manga, I loved it with all my heart and it let me down. It wasn't until Claymore that I was able to really open up and connect with a story again.



















both in manga related merchandise and anime, since I find both simply outstanding
Nice to hear they are making a complete collection of the manga with bonus material too! I'll likely skip that since I've been collecting the manga all along, just waiting on the last one now. Though I have debated getting the Japanese version with the covers just for the heck of it, but haven't as of yet.