Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
817
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I didn't like the new manga:Lady justice.
It looks like an E-ROBOT+ Boku no hero
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I read half of the chapter so far and I found it quite good... It is really good to see a girl in the main stage of the story. :nod
Although the raw doesn't have quality enough to see the art in all its details, I think the art is also doing well. I'm gonna read the rest by tomorrow, but I think it will not be a direct opponent for Boku no Hero Academia since both stories are very different in everything except in the hero thing.
 
Last edited:

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I read half of the chapter so far and I found it quite good... It is really good to see a girl in the main stage of the story. :nod
Although the raw doesn't have quality enough to see the art in all its details, I think the art is also doing well. I'm gonna read the rest by tomorrow, but I think it will not be a direct opponent for Boku no Hero Academia since both stories are very different in everything except in the hero thing.
Just wait for the public raws on Monday, they're digital 1600-1700-ish px height in size.
is an example
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We'll have to wait a couple weeks till we see its possible ranking.
 

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Preview Issue #26:
Devily Man (New Series, Cover, Lead CP)
Center Color: Nisekoi, Haikyū!!, Lady Justice (25p)
Extra pages: Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club

Preview Issue #27
Center Colour: Devily Man
Extra Pages: Lady Justice
 
Last edited:

Lehran

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
493
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WSJ comics to be released on July 3rd:

One Piece #78
Bleach #68
Toriko #35
Assassination Classroom #15
PSI Kusuo Saiki #14
Isobe Isobee Monogatari #7
Hinomaru Zumou #5
Gakkyuu Houtei #2
Kaizou Ningen Roggy #2
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Preview Issue #26:
Devily Man (New Series, Cover, Lead CP)
Center Color: Nisekoi, Haikyū!!, Lady Justice (25p)
Extra pages: Straighten Up! Welcome to Shika High's Competitive Dance Club

Preview Issue #27
Center Colour: Devily Man
Extra Pages: Lady Justice
I hope BLack Clover gets more CP by Issue #30.
 

ElJin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
Messages
334
Reaction score
241
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope BLack Clover gets more CP by Issue #30.
And a Cover by #32 :derp Anyway, with so many series in their anniversary months, it is almost impossible.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nisekoi is getting a CP, I'm glad! :D
It is getting less CPs despite the anime... It had 9 CPs in the same period last year and now it has 5... =/

PS: Before someone picks my comments to say "Nisekoi is falling, it will be cancelled in X issues", please stop.
 
Last edited:

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
It will be Cp for the ending of nisekoi.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It will be Cp for the ending of nisekoi.
It is absurd, but I hope Nisekoi really ends with a CP in the future because it is something that few series get and show the respect from the editors towards the series.
So... Thanks for the compliment(?) :derp
 

Txapeldun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
599
Reaction score
236
Country
Abu Dhabi
Most of the series that are older than 3 years get a special treatment so yeah, Nisekoi is likely to have color for its ending.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Really we needed her near nekkid multiple times and and that outfit in chp1? The art isnt that good either. I dont like it at all.
It's fantastic how your opinions are as transparent as possible. She wasn't naked once, she was near topless once, we could see her panties twice. Isn't the fake agitation getting old already?

Love this arc, though shirtless Tota-nii is always hot fire.
Could you like... not be such an ass towards female charaters? Such absolut bias is quiet ugly.

Her official super hero costume seems a bit revealing in her back for someone showing so much embarrassment though. Would have been great to see it begin with her growing up for a couple chapters instead of keeping it to a dozen pages, but that's as far as we go for a magazine with so many competing series going on.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We know that there are contexts and contexts... Girls doesn't mind when they are seen in the beach with swimsuits, but they do mind when you see her panties anywhere else. Maybe her hero outfit is somethng like swimsuit to her... Girls are like that. :p
I'm in 40/55 page of the chapter and the ecchi is in an almost inexistent level... Maybe it gets hotter in the last 15 pages, but I don't think that the author is urging to use ecchi... You know, when the author really wants to make his series ecchi, it is ecchi every page, so... :hmm

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Finished the chapter and now I understood why people are questioning her outfit... Shyness is her unique weak point.... I think it kinda cute, really, but I'm also interested in when the author will introduce the outfit we saw in the Lead CP... I think it will take some time...
Anyway, it was a solid starting IMO, it was better than I expected and it had less ecchi than I expected... That said, I think ecchi will be used, but not in a high degree, I think... The problem with ecchi is the excess, so it is a good point. :nod
Now I have two new series to root for... What can I do...

Someone could parse it for me? ユースティティア
 
Last edited:

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WSJ comics to be released on July 3rd:

One Piece #78
Bleach #68
Toriko #35
Assassination Classroom #15
PSI Kusuo Saiki #14
Isobe Isobee Monogatari #7
Hinomaru Zumou #5
Gakkyuu Houtei #2
Kaizou Ningen Roggy #2
Lol Roggy got two volumes. What are they gonna do, put all the oneshots to fill its volume?
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's fantastic how your opinions are as transparent as possible. She wasn't naked once, she was near topless once, we could see her panties twice. Isn't the fake agitation getting old already?


Could you like... not be such an ass towards female charaters? Such absolut bias is quiet ugly.

Her official super hero costume seems a bit revealing in her back for someone showing so much embarrassment though. Would have been great to see it begin with her growing up for a couple chapters instead of keeping it to a dozen pages, but that's as far as we go for a magazine with so many competing series going on.
I think there is a difference between a shirtless guy fighting in an action series and a panty shot or going near topless in the first chapter of a hero story. In any case I think you have the wrong idea. I never criticized Food Wars! for it. Don't really see what was so bad about just saying "I don't like it". I didnt even call it a bad manga or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top