'its your fault'
HOW
HOW
How could she? You were like the best BF, and yet she cheated on you? That bitch needs to be burned at a stakeLol, I was like the best BF to her, so fpr her to make it MY fault is stupid lol. Just weird.

Whaaaaaaaaa
I don't know it for a fact, but I think my ex cheated on me too. And my first bf was trying to cheat on me with both sexes, but they all turned him down.
So I feel you.
Make that bitch know you're better than her!
I'm just going to go ahead and clarify that this is a terrible idea.Im going to meet up with her today to find out WHY it was my fault, lol
^^Certainly I can.Can someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
You're as beautiful as your sigCan someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
Your sig shows you can tell artistic value and appreciate works made by an artist giving his heart, with pure integrity. You are the reason manga as a medium still has value, and you are the reader for whom the true creators are working.Can someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
listen that instead and get out of your depressionThis is my theme song for all guys who got cheated on:
[video]https://youtu.be/WQxdkvkPSuY[/video]

^^
Whatever is going on, it will pass if you put your mind on it and work for it. I'm certain that's of your interest, since you do wanna feel better.
Gambatte, Phil.

Certainly I can.
Your grammar appears to be acceptable.
(feeling better now?)
