Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I know that attitude. Worthless bitch.

I hope you find someone that deserves you!
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Lol, I was like the best BF to her, so fpr her to make it MY fault is stupid lol. Just weird.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Lol, I was like the best BF to her, so fpr her to make it MY fault is stupid lol. Just weird.
How could she? You were like the best BF, and yet she cheated on you? That bitch needs to be burned at a stake :nah
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:comfort

I don't know it for a fact, but I think my ex cheated on me too. And my first bf was trying to cheat on me with both sexes, but they all turned him down. :oh

So I feel you.

Make that bitch know you're better than her!
Whaaaaaaaaa

WhaaaaaaaaX2
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Im going to meet up with her today to find out WHY it was my fault, lol
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,700
Gender
Female
Country
China
yeah don't bother, just be happy that tumor left your life
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Can someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
:hug ^^

Whatever is going on, it will pass if you put your mind on it and work for it. I'm certain that's of your interest, since you do wanna feel better.
Gambatte, Phil.
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Can someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
Your sig shows you can tell artistic value and appreciate works made by an artist giving his heart, with pure integrity. You are the reason manga as a medium still has value, and you are the reader for whom the true creators are working.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
This is my theme song for all guys who got cheated on:

[video]https://youtu.be/WQxdkvkPSuY[/video]
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This is my theme song for all guys who got cheated on:

[video]https://youtu.be/WQxdkvkPSuY[/video]
listen that instead and get out of your depression :3c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:hug ^^

Whatever is going on, it will pass if you put your mind on it and work for it. I'm certain that's of your interest, since you do wanna feel better.
Gambatte, Phil.
:hug
Thanks Farf. I was depressed over some family issues. I'm over it now.

Certainly I can.
Your grammar appears to be acceptable.
:verily

(feeling better now?)
:pout
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If you can't do better than this then you are a failure.
 
Top