Or he could be content with who he is and move on with his life. Just because she doesn't think he can maintain a relationship with her doesn't mean he can't with someone else.
If really he is introverted that is. It could be that compared to her he might be.Or he could be content with who he is and move on with his life. Just because she doesn't think he can maintain a relationship with her doesn't mean he can't with someone else.
Or if he wants to improve on it, he should.Or he could be content with who he is and move on with his life. Just because she doesn't think he can maintain a relationship with her doesn't mean he can't with someone else.
"improve" on it? People need to stop acting like there's something negative about being introverted...Or if he wants to improve on it, he should.
It kinda is bad, and this is coming from someone who sees herself as one."improve" on it? People need to stop acting like there's something negative about being introverted...
Maybe you're confusing introversion for being anti-social?It kinda is bad, and this is coming from someone who sees herself as one.
Introverted people do tend to not like activities where they interact with a lot of people. They prefer to do more calm activities that often don't require interaction.In this case, it may be difficult for an introverted person to interact easily with strangers, and they do tend to not like crowded and noisy places.Maybe you're confusing introversion for being anti-social?
Sure, but I still don't see how that's clearly a negative thing. I think if more "extroverts" really though about their behavior, they'd discover they're actually introverted themselves. A lot of the things you mentioned aren't introversion itself, but things that come along with itIntroverted people do tend to not like activities where they interact with a lot of people. They prefer to do more calm activities that often don't require interaction.In this case, it may be difficult for an introverted person to interact easily with strangers, and they do tend to not like crowded and noisy places.
I'm more introverted than anti-social.
It's not , that's why I said "kinda". There are good and bad aspects in both, for examples artists and such are almost always introverts, they analyze stuff more etc. But they also have a hard time with trusting people, and just being around people they don't know. Doesn't mean they avoid all interaction, introverts are more comfortable around close friends, so they do socialize...but not on the same level as extroverts, who are all around more capable of socializing in all situations.They're more easy going etc, but they can't handle being lonely that well. SO each has it strengths and weaknesses, but overall extraversion is viewed better by society.Maybe because there are more extroverts out there, or because in the work environment etc they are more likely to get along with everyone...something that can't be said about introverts.Sure, but I still don't see how that's clearly a negative thing. I think if more "extroverts" really though about their behavior, they'd discover they're actually introverted themselves. A lot of the things you mentioned aren't introversion itself, but things that come along with it
Well, I fail to see extrovert vs introvert as a clear black and white issue. Most people have aspects of both.
I just think there's this negative connotation with the word when there shouldn't be.

And maybe she is wrong.I just broke off with someone important to me. She said I was to introverted to properly maintain a relationship. Maybe she's right
Aye, don’t make her inadequacies your own.Or he could be content with who he is and move on with his life. Just because she doesn't think he can maintain a relationship with her doesn't mean he can't with someone else.
Are you saying that a romantic private reading date in a library wouldn’t ‘do it’ for you Lola?Introverted people do tend to not like activities where they interact with a lot of people. They prefer to do more calm activities that often don't require interaction.
It depends on someone. I think my introvertedness is negative, and that I should stop being a shy [expletive]. But I associate the negativity with myself, while for others, it depends. If they view it as negative, they should improve on it. If they see it as positive or don't care, all the better for them."improve" on it? People need to stop acting like there's something negative about being introverted...
And maybe she is wrong.
Maybe she is so extroverted that she can not properly maintain a relationship with a single person.
Aye, don’t make her inadequacies your own.
Are you saying that a romantic private reading date in a library wouldn’t ‘do it’ for you Lola?
maybe. 
By Jove I think he's got it!Maybe she just wanted to break up and came up with a shitty excuse.

I don't believe in marriage as an institution, but that's the right thing to doI confess that i am
FUCKING HAPPY FOR THE USA today!!!
Any american has the right to marry a same sex partner in his own country.
![]()