You don't suck as much as zimby.Can someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
You don't suck as much as zimby.Can someone say something nice to me? I haven't been in a good mood recently.
Thanks for stating the obvious. Usually no one would suck as much as him. He is a rare case.You don't suck as much as zimby.
It's always nice to see someone recognising me for how special I actually am!Thanks for stating the obvious. Usually no one would suck as much as him. He is a rare case.

The KKK and ISIS are not people - they are groups of people...A lot of people suck though, like KKK and ISIS.
Good grammar requires correct usage of articles - if I am going to be titled (or assumed to be) a 'grammar Nazi', then I might as well act like one.Group of people is still people. No matter how trash they are.
If you're assumed to be an 'annoying person', then you might just be yourself.Good grammar requires correct usage of articles - if I am going to be titled (or assumed to be) a 'grammar Nazi', then I might as well act like one.
AIn't you speak slang, mfer? you be soft like Charmin tissues if you ain't gonna slang it up dawg yannoGood grammar requires correct usage of articles - if I am going to be titled (or assumed to be) a 'grammar Nazi', then I might as well act like one.
AIn't you speak slang, mfer? you be soft like Charmin tissues if you ain't gonna slang it up dawg yanno

For 'anyone' you would need to use a singular verb - therefore you would use 'is' not 'are'.I always have issues with plurals and stuff, like anyone-is/are and whatnot.

It is bad to be a ZimbyAre we trashing Zimby now? Is it bad to be a grammar nazi?![]()
Meh... It's not so badIt is bad to be a Zimby
We all have a small Zimby insideIt is bad to be a Zimby

You sir have a kinky mind.Now THAT's a confession.
Hot '-'


It doesn't matter what you actually meant Lola, it's what we wish you meant that is important...What I meant is that he's like a small devil whispering unholy things into our ears, or something like that![]()

And why would you wish that?It doesn't matter what you actually meant Lola, it's what we wish you meant that is important...
![]()

I didn't know at first, but I still have issues with other stuff.
For 'anyone' you would need to use a singular verb - therefore you would use 'is' not 'are'.
But I know you know this M3J. You will not draw me into your filthy games...
then learn to be extroverted.I just broke off with someone important to me. She said I was to introverted to properly maintain a relationship. Maybe she's right